Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Every single study is fake and agenda driven.... that’s pretty much what studies are
Yeah, can't trust them for sure. I tend to trusts the patients that said it worked for them and Dr Oz has been all over it as well. He's not lying. Even the DEM Congresswoman from Michigan said it saved her life and was praising Trump for making it available via right to try.

Reactions: vols40
I recently came across a book title which addressed this very thing. So much of what we are fed as scientific proof is not. Even peer reviewed stuff is very flawed.
Yep..... I didn’t realize how bad it was until I started joking around with co-workers about it..... as an example: one of the things they do as well is they will say paid for by the national institute for healthy living which really means paid for by PETA and the study will show how horrible eating animals is for you.

Reactions: 0nelilreb and McDad
I have a question for @Rickyvol77 or @NurseGoodVol

I go over to my sister's house and help with mom a lot. I was just over there yesterday. My niece complains of a 102.5 temp, sore throat and cough last night about 10.
Of course I have to fill out an exposure form for work today. But they went to the health department to get tested. No rapid test. They only give her the coronavirus test.

Shouldn't they also have tested her for the flu?

Yep..... I didn’t realize how bad it was until I started joking around with co-workers about it..... as an example: one of the things they do as well is they will say paid for the national institute for healthy living which really means paid for by PETA and the study will show how horrible eating animals is for you.

Not a fan of PETA, but I am a fan of the sexy "I'd rather go naked" ads.

You are being deceived. Look at all the testimonials from cured patients. It's that simple. DIMs just want this to go on longer to hurt Trump. They could care less about the people.

Regardless of what they say we will have clinical trials of this by July/August. Until then if Drs feel it's good to prescribe then WTH cares what Dems think about it. It will be funny if the results are positive and see the reaction of the media when Dr Fauci takes the podium for comments

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I have a question for @Rickyvol77 or @NurseGoodVol

I go over to my sister's house and help with mom a lot. I was just over there yesterday. My niece complains of a 102.5 temp, sore throat and cough last night about 10.
Of course I have to fill out an exposure form for work today. But they went to the health department to get tested. No rapid test. They only give her the coronavirus test.

Shouldn't they also have tested her for the flu?

NGV is looking at the back of her eyelids right now . 😊

You are being deceived. Look at all the testimonials from cured patients. It's that simple. DIMs just want this to go on longer to hurt Trump. They could care less about the people.

Regardless of what they say we will have clinical trials of this by July/August. Until then if Drs feel it's good to prescribe then WTH cares what Dems think about it. It will be funny if the results are positive and see the reaction of the media when Dr Fauci takes the podium for comments
Yep..... I didn’t realize how bad it was until I started joking around with co-workers about it..... as an example: one of the things they do as well is they will say paid for by the national institute for healthy living which really means paid for by PETA and the study will show how horrible eating animals is for you.

I will say this if they want people to stop eating animals they should breed them to be less delicious

"top virologists are saying it" LOL Trump couldn't have said it better.
You realize she's talking about the French Dr. that did a 1000 patient HCQ study, right?? He actually attached data to his findings unlike Wapo, NYT, CNN, MSNBC etc.

Dr. Didier Raoult is a French physician and microbiologist. He holds M.D. and Ph.D. degrees and specializes in infectious diseases.

patients-france-study.jpg

Reactions: BigOrangeD

VN Store

Back