Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I don’t really care about it now. If it works it works. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t. We’ll find out at some point.

A lot of the posters here grabbed on to that one study that concluded it doesn’t. Some seemed to be gleeful. I don’t remember seeing many people disappointed that a potential path to recovery may have been closed off.

Seems odd.

Not really that odd

I don’t really care about it now. If it works it works. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t. We’ll find out at some point.

A lot of the posters here grabbed on to that one study that concluded it doesn’t. Some seemed to be gleeful. I don’t remember seeing many people disappointed that a potential path to recovery may have been closed off.

Seems odd.
The debate over that drug, took on a political component when Trump started hyping it in every briefing, even going as far as to use the "what do you have to lose?" line. He made it apparent that he considered it a personal success for him and his response to the pandemic, if the drug itself was to emerge as a viable treatment for the symptoms of the virus. Fox News began to assist him, to meet this end. That is where the resentment comes into play. Trump makes everything about himself.

Seems odd.
I believe a lot of posters here think the medicine is being bought in an aisle at CVS, and not being administered by actual doctors. They struggle with this scenario. They want to believe everyone is rushing out and drinking fish tank cleaner because Trump said something.

I didn't vote for either, but I still hold them responsible for fulfilling their duties. I get it. You hate Trump with a burning passion so you want sole focus on him. You don't want to admit to the failures of other national leaders, especially those on your side. Bet you'd have little qualms calling out McConnell, just not Nancy.

So no, you don’t want to talk about it? 👍🏽

I believe a lot of posters here think the medicine is being bought in an aisle at CVS, and not being administered by actual doctors. They struggle with this scenario. They want to believe everyone is rushing out and drinking fish tank cleaner because Trump said something.

Absolutely nobody thinks this.

Ironically, Sitting Duck, was his Native American name.
86fe91c47290e4e6c60c8531e706aeb7.jpg

The debate over that drug, took on a political component when Trump started hyping it in every briefing, even going as far as to use the "what do you have to lose?" line. He made it apparent that he considered it a personal success for him and his response to the pandemic, if the drug itself was to emerge as a viable treatment for the symptoms of the virus. Fox News began to assist him, to meet this end. That is where the resentment comes into play. Trump makes everything about himself.

Hopefully some more people will die so he can look bad.

Hopefully some more people will die so he can look bad.
That is no more of a ridiculous line of reasoning than demoting a doctor for doing nothing more than discrediting the use of a drug, which Trump had hyped. Politics should not be playing a role here. We can all agree on that, but with Trump, politics always play a role... and he is vindictive towards those who don't do what is best for him, politically.

Again, you realize Europe was full blown with this stuff before us and he was reacting on the reports from there.

You act like he threw that drug out of thin air. All of you do.

Really I can think of at least Septic and EL posting links to the story and saying it was Trumps fault.
Yea, really. I'm sure that woman was just searching the internet for products that had that ingredient in it without hearing it from somewhere. Where do you think that was?

VN Store

Back