Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

That is no more of a ridiculous line of reasoning than demoting a doctor for doing nothing more than discrediting the use of a drug, which Trump had hyped. Politics should not be playing a role here. We can all agree on that, but with Trump, politics always play a role... and he is vindictive towards those who don't do what is best for him, politically.

You’re terrible at picking up on sarcasm. I think you’ve been too angry to pick up on any type of humor lately.

Anyway, based on your post history, I doubt you believe this or even want this to be true. You’ve certainly inserted politics In every aspect of the discussion.

Remember if you blame it on Trump, you’re admitting to being a Trump puppet.

Yea, really. I'm sure that woman was just searching the internet for products that had that ingredient in it without hearing it from somewhere. Where do you think that was?
mYzCBLRwIQazK3q-oMIU8dO3u_XHYGr-wWcuBROAwgY.jpg

That is no more of a ridiculous line of reasoning than demoting a doctor for doing nothing more than discrediting the use of a drug, which Trump had hyped. Politics should not be playing a role here. We can all agree on that, but with Trump, politics always play a role... and he is vindictive towards those who don't do what is best for him, politically.
Trump can't demote career employees. Also, many executive level positions have a 1 to 2 year term limit on them. This dude was in his position for almost 2 years and would explain the sudden not really so sudden departure.

Yea, really. I'm sure that woman was just searching the internet for products that had that ingredient in it without hearing it from somewhere. Where do you think that was?
My understanding is that the chemical was nowhere close to the medicine.

hydroxychloroquine
Vs chlorine phosphate or something.

Might as well be arguing people drinking bleach are Trumps fault because it has chlorine in it too.

This was a pair of someone's too stupid to be left alone with cleaning supplies. Hardly Trumps fault.

And I am willing to be real money that whatever fish tank cleaner they drank had warning labels all over it and phone numbers for poison control.

And thank you for proving my point.

Where do you think that woman that killed her husband and almost herself heard of it? The tombstone represents the dead husband.
She googled "how to kill my spouse during a global pandemic but make it look like an accident AND with the additional bonus of indirectly blaming the President, Donald Trump".
Surprisingly, It's actually the first thing Google shows in the results.

She seems pretty popular in Ohio, just not to you. To each their own. Considering the last two Ohio Dept of Health Directors were non-medical, it’s a relative leadership upgrade when considering the management of a pandemic.

I don't think DeWine is getting the $230K worth that he's paying her. A lot of money in being a bureaucrat

Where do you think that woman that killed her husband and almost herself heard of it? The tombstone represents the dead husband.

No actually this must be one of those you have on the back burner ever time a mass shooting happens and has nothing to do with the situation at hand.
I think she killed him on purpose.

Reactions: DynaLo and McDad

No actually this must be one of those you have on the back burner ever time a mass shooting happens and has nothing to do with the situation at hand.
She didnt hear of it from Trump. She heard one thing, and bought another. And then more than likely ignored the warnings on what she bought, and all the other chemicals listed in the fish tank cleaner, and found one word in the active ingredients that *looked* kinda sorta like something she *heard*.

And oh yeah ignoring that she picked up from the pet section of her local market instead of a pharmacist behind a counter.

My understanding is that the chemical was nowhere close to the medicine.

hydroxychloroquine
Vs chlorine phosphate or something.

Might as well be arguing people drinking bleach are Trumps fault because it has chlorine in it too.

This was a pair of someone's too stupid to be left alone with cleaning supplies. Hardly Trumps fault.

And I am willing to be real money that whatever fish tank cleaner they drank had warning labels all over it and phone numbers for poison control.

And thank you for proving my point.

An Arizona man is dead and his wife was hospitalized after the couple ingested a fish-tank solvent with chloroquine phosphate, the same active ingredient found in anti-malarial drugs that President Donald Trump has hailed as a possible treatment for the novel coronavirus.

The woman told NBC News that the couple thought the drug compound Trump mentioned in a televised press conference was the same as the fish-tank cleaner they had in their home pantry.

The two are not the same. Chloroquine, also known as chloroquine phosphate, is used in anti-malarial drugs available in the U.S. by prescription only, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A variant, hydroxychloroquine, is an arthritis medicine that can also prevent malaria.

He didn't know what he was talking about so how could she. Both drugs are used to treat malaria. Like I have been trying to explain to the less evolved, the source was not helpful at all. Crap in, crap out.

Last edited:

Not an intelligent idea to do that. Likewise, the pastor in VA died of COVID19 because he did not listen to warnings and held a church service. Dumb people do dumb sh!t & the person to blame is the idiot with no common sense.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Senator Warren's brother also had cancer and was hospitalized in February with pneumonia. He was a sitting duck for Corona.

So what is his cause of death? I'm sure they'll list it as C19 and not cancer. Chances are any bug would have finished him off. They didn't even bother putting him on a ventilator.

The woman is being investigated for murder. The police seem to think there is more there than just muh Trump.
Yeah there are a couple steps between hearing trump say "hydrocholorqine" and drinking fish tank cleaner. The least of which is going thru multiple active chemical ingredient lists on various bottles until she found something with chlorine in it. Theres no way she heard Trump tell them to talk to a doctor about this and the first thing that popped into her mind was "oh yeah there is some of that in our fish tank cleaner".

She said she heard Trump say he would take it.

Do you think he said he would take fish tank cleaner?

Do you not believe in personal responsibility?

Anyone want to bet on what @Mick 's sidestep will be?

An Arizona man is dead and his wife was hospitalized after the couple ingested a fish-tank solvent with chloroquine phosphate, the same active ingredient found in anti-malarial drugs that President Donald Trump has hailed as a possible treatment for the novel coronavirus.

The woman told NBC News that the couple thought the drug compound Trump mentioned in a televised press conference was the same as the fish-tank cleaner they had in their home pantry.

The two are not the same. Chloroquine, also known as chloroquine phosphate, is used in anti-malarial drugs available in the U.S. by prescription only, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A variant, hydroxychloroquine, is an arthritis medicine that can also prevent malaria.

Yeah she heard that and immediately hit up the fish tank cleaner.

Yeah she heard that and immediately hit up the fish tank cleaner.

If you were Trump, would you've got up there and touted it? I will give you a moment to ponder this and I would like for you to explain why you answered the way you did.

He didn't know what he was talking about so how could she. Both drugs are used to treat malaria. Like I have been trying to explain to the less evolved, the source was not helpful at all. Crap in, crap out.

Arizona Man Dies, Wife Hospitalized After Consuming Fish Tank Cleaner To Ward Off Coronavirus

The couple consumed doses of fish tank cleaner after reading “a fake article,” according to multiple sources. Within thirty minutes of ingesting chloroquine phosphate, an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks, the couple experienced immediate effects requiring admittance to a nearby Banner Health hospital.

Woman Who Ate Fish Tank Cleaner is Democrat Donor

Social media was divided on the issue. Liberal pundits predictably spread the story as evidence that Trump was “killing people.” Others simply blamed stupidity – and some went as far as to speculate that the woman was attempting to cover up a murder.

Time will tell what really happened. While the media made this woman sound like a regular, everyday American who trusted her president, she actually is a prominent Democrat donor, having donated thousands in the last two years. So – why would she start taking the advice of Trump all of a sudden?

The bold in the second story is exactly my point about NYC. Half of you all are blaming Trump for the numbers when in fact their top three officials said to go out in March.

You telling me all the sudden NYC democrats decided to listen to Trump after four years and go out on the town??

It's so unbelievable it wouldn't even make it in a fiction book.

VN Store

Back