Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I don’t really care about it now. If it works it works. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t. We’ll find out at some point.

A lot of the posters here grabbed on to that one study that concluded it doesn’t. Some seemed to be gleeful. I don’t remember seeing many people disappointed that a potential path to recovery may have been closed off.

Seems odd.

Really, if Trump would let the scientist do their thing and shut his big mouth for once, this whole Hydroxy thing would be a nonstory. It may not hurt the research directly, but it certainly doesn’t help when scientists are getting pulled into political squabbles.

Arizona Man Dies, Wife Hospitalized After Consuming Fish Tank Cleaner To Ward Off Coronavirus

The couple consumed doses of fish tank cleaner after reading “a fake article,” according to multiple sources. Within thirty minutes of ingesting chloroquine phosphate, an additive commonly used at aquariums to clean fish tanks, the couple experienced immediate effects requiring admittance to a nearby Banner Health hospital.

Woman Who Ate Fish Tank Cleaner is Democrat Donor

Social media was divided on the issue. Liberal pundits predictably spread the story as evidence that Trump was “killing people.” Others simply blamed stupidity – and some went as far as to speculate that the woman was attempting to cover up a murder.

Time will tell what really happened. While the media made this woman sound like a regular, everyday American who trusted her president, she actually is a prominent Democrat donor, having donated thousands in the last two years. So – why would she start taking the advice of Trump all of a sudden?

The bold in the second story is exactly my point about NYC. Half of you all are blaming Trump for the numbers when in fact their top three officials said to go out in March.

You telling me all the sudden NYC democrats decided to listen to Trump after four years and go out on the town??

It's so unbelievable it wouldn't even make a fiction book.

George Soros did it to make Trump look bad.

If you were Trump, would you've got up there and touted it? I will give you a moment to ponder this and I would like for you to explain why you answered the way you did.
Trump says a lot of dumb things but even he never said to drink fish tank cleaner to prevent getting the virus

Really, if Trump would let the scientist do their thing and shut his big mouth for once, this whole Hydroxy thing would be a nonstory. It may not hurt the research directly, but it certainly doesn’t help when scientists are getting pulled into political squabbles.

I don’t disagree.

Still strange to celebrate a potential path to recovery not working.

I suppose it makes someone feel better if they also complain about the president blabbing about it.

🤷🏻‍♂️

If you were Trump, would you've got up there and touted it? I will give you a moment to ponder this and I would like for you to explain why you answered the way you did.
Depends on what my experts told me. If they said it was something that needed to get out there I would have no problem suggesting people talk to their doctors the way Trump did.

He didnt order them to, or say to try stuff similar to this.

And it's all irrelevant because what she took wasnt what he said. Your link even stated as much. I dont remember any other president getting blamed for people doing dumb stuff and then saying "but the president told me to do one thing so I did another. But it's all his fault".

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I don’t disagree.

Still strange to celebrate a potential path to recovery not working.

I suppose it makes someone feel better if they also complain about the president blabbing about it.

🤷🏻‍♂️

I hope it works, and if not that, something else. I’m ready for people to stop getting sick and myself getting a haircut and back to work.

People politicizing this on both sides are being stupid, and Trump isn’t helping matters by stoking the fire.

Depends on what my experts told me. If they said it was something that needed to get out there I would have no problem suggesting people talk to their doctors the way Trump did.

He didnt order them to, or say to try stuff similar to this.

And it's all irrelevant because what she took wasnt what he said. Your link even stated as much. I dont remember any other president getting blamed for people doing dumb stuff and then saying "but the president told me to do one thing so I did another. But it's all his fault".
And if he blurted out crack shows promise without any proof? You don't get the benefits of experts, Trump doesn't have any he listens to. I don't remember trump saying talk to your doctors about Corona virus treatments either.

Last edited:

Before you attempt that you would also need to factor in the idea that Drs were already using it before he had ever heard of it. Across the globe. And have continued since.

And if he blurted out crack shows promise without any proof? You don't get the benefits of experts, Trump don't have any he listens to. I don't remember trump saying talk to your doctors about Corona virus treatments either.
IIRC it was in a statement he made on hydroxychloroquine. He said he would probably use it, but people should talk to their doctors first.

VN Store

Back