Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

OMG, it's been blown wide open!

So which one used the correct photo newsbreak (who dat?) or new york post (celebrity gossip)?... I think it's time for an investigation.
Just shows you how lazy the MSM are. Probably hardly anyone on the California beach so they had to lie and make it look crowded. If that doesn't bother you then you're part of the problem.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
That is not true. Dana Perino of Fox News was doing an interview with a doctor who shot down hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for the coronavirus. She cited some anecdotal evidence and he just completely shut her down with the facts. Whatever benefit the drug could have for the coronavirus is minimal... and it brings some potentially dangerous side effects. Trump has dropped the subject for a reason. This is a losing argument.
Funny you keep dodging my posts pointing out the VA 100 person study was setup to fail. You also keep dodging the 1000 patient study from France.

You going to post a link to your dangerous side effects and the minimal benefits or just keep screeching?

I'm not sure how you can argue some doctors have used the drug and had success. And I'm sure there are doctors who have used the drug without success. It's not a universal cure, but too many claims are out there for it not to have helped SOME people. It's up to individual doctors to weigh the risk/reward factor, same as with any prescription drug. I take a handful of pills every day, all with potential harmful side effects. But my doctors have deemed them worth the risk. Honestly, it's like Trump hate has caused some to forget how medicine works.
The only place I'm seeing that it hasn't worked was because the late stage of the patients condition when given the drug.

Funny you keep dodging my posts pointing out the VA 100 person study was setup to fail. You also keep dodging the 1000 patient study from France.

You going to post a link to your dangerous side effects and the minimal benefits or just keep screeching?

Wasn't the VA study the one in which all of the patients were either on or about to go on ventilators or they were already at an advanced stage?
And then I think I read today that in NY like 80 percent or so who went on ventilators (without the medication) wound up dying. ???
Edit: OK, I see your reply to Weezer above. That's what I was thinking.

Mitch might want to ease off the "let states go bankrupt" bit, unless he is intent on losing his state's welfare benefits.
Maine is done. Financially already in trouble the Governor has her state locked completely down over 36 deaths. No way they come out of their money troubles after this. It's almost like they are using this for a bankruptcy clean slate reset.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Just shows you how lazy the MSM are. Probably hardly anyone on the California beach so they had to lie and make it look crowded. If that doesn't bother you then you're part of the problem.

Well, again, which one was wrong, if not both?.. and who the hell is newsbreak.com? you are calling them MSM?

Wasn't the VA study the one in which all of the patients were either on or about to go on ventilators or they were already at an advanced stage?
And then I think I read today that in NY like 80 percent or so who went on ventilators (without the medication) wound up dying. ???
Edit: OK, I see your reply to Weezer above. That's what I was thinking.
Yes. @NurseGoodVol confirmed this last night also. BB doesn't like facts. Here's the data from the French 1000 patient study if you haven't seen it. I have not seen any data from CNN, MSNBC, Wapo, NYT, or even BB that shows the bad side effects.

patients-france-study.jpg

Maine is done. Financially already in trouble the Governor has her state locked completely down over 36 deaths. No way they come out of their money troubles after this. It's almost like they are using this for a bankruptcy clean slate reset.
Mitch probably shouldn't have let his office release a memo titled "Stopping Blue State Bailouts" if he wanted to be taken seriously. Kentucky is a massive drain on federal resources, as are most "red" states. Some might suggest Mitch wants cash for "red" states, while letting the "blue" states falter. Surely the turtle isn't that callous, hateful, and partisan? Shirley.

Reactions: McDad and Stew Cook
This guy
173972-full.jpg

Mitch probably shouldn't have let his office release a memo titled "Stopping Blue State Bailouts" if he wanted to be taken seriously. Kentucky is a massive drain on federal resources, as are most "red" states. Some might suggest Mitch wants cash for "red" states, while letting the "blue" states falter. Surely the turtle isn't that callous, hateful, and partisan? Shirley.
He throws money at every possible thing he can. He's never seen a grotesquely large budget he hasn't helped pass. He's no fiscal conservative. To draw a line in the sand now is hypocritical. What ideal is he standing on this time and where was that ideal last time? He's pathetic. He's been there too long. He needs to pack his shell and slow-walk back home.

VN Store

Back