Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Not just that one study, but from the opinions I've read online from virologists and what I've seen from them in interviews, there is a consensus that hydroxychloroquine should not be used to treat the coronavirus. Whatever benefit arises would be minimal at best.

Fair enough because I see the point in the other side as well. That's why it's important to allow Drs with intimate knowledge make the decision.

Big news guys. Tennessee in the top ten and above the Gators. Rocky Top You will always be.....
Once two strangers climbed ol' Rocky Top
Lookin' for some crystal meth
Strangers ain't come down from Rocky Top
Reckon they tweaked to death.

Corn won't grow at all on Rocky Top
Users wont go to rehab
That's why all the folks on Rocky Top
Get their meth from a lab.

Rocky Top, you'll always be
Home sweet home to me
Good ol' Rocky Top…

Ok did the Democrats pass on endorsing Karen Whitsett?

What are you talking about.. this story has been floating around and here is what the Detroit Free Press says about it. (the link they cite is in tact). It's a dead end. Find the source and then come back.

The meeting and other comments Whitsett made prior to and during the coronavirus pandemic have landed her in hot water with the 13th Congressional District Democratic Party Organization.

The group, as first reported by Gongwer News Service, plans to vote Saturday via Zoom on a resolution to censure Whitsett, a first-term lawmaker representing the 9th Michigan House District.

What are you talking about.. this story has been floating around and here is what the Detroit Free Press says about it. (the link they cite is in tact). It's a dead end. Find the source and then come back.

The meeting and other comments Whitsett made prior to and during the coronavirus pandemic have landed her in hot water with the 13th Congressional District Democratic Party Organization.

The group, as first reported by Gongwer News Service, plans to vote Saturday via Zoom on a resolution to censure Whitsett, a first-term lawmaker representing the 9th Michigan House District.

This. The opening paragraph

The Detroit News reports that on Saturday, Detroit Democrats will vote on a resolution to “censure and bar any future endorsements” of Michigan State Rep. Karen Whitsett, a first-term lawmaker representing the 9th Michigan House District. The Democratic lawmaker from Detroit tested positive for COVID-19 and after becoming quite ill, she was prescribed hydroxychloroquine which she claims saved her life. My colleague, Jennifer Van Laar, posted about this story here.

Actually meth and heroin go hand and hand with pills
Not in a state where people need welfare to pay for their addiction.

It may have changed in the last few years but when I was knowledgeable about eastern Kentucky most people were abusing prescription pills that they were personally prescribed by a pill mill that they got through Medicaid that they received by virtue of being found disabled Based on records and medical opinions from this same pill mill.

Last edited:
Kind of like the “anonymous” White House sources CNN loves to quote.

When an anonymous source is cited, at least they say so. In this case it appears to be an attempt to launder the story as legit, without even that. If it is legit, the dead end seems mighty convenient, and not even an anonymous source is named.

Last edited:
This. The opening paragraph

The Detroit News reports that on Saturday, Detroit Democrats will vote on a resolution to “censure and bar any future endorsements” of Michigan State Rep. Karen Whitsett, a first-term lawmaker representing the 9th Michigan House District. The Democratic lawmaker from Detroit tested positive for COVID-19 and after becoming quite ill, she was prescribed hydroxychloroquine which she claims saved her life. My colleague, Jennifer Van Laar, posted about this story here.

Yes, and I posted what Detroit News posted.. which was a link to another source that can't be verified. It's not that hard, just follow their sources... Here it is again, notice that their cited source, Gangwer News Service is a dead end?

The Redstate article is just fluff with nothing to do with the claims of a vote for censure.

Yes, and I posted what Detroit News posted.. which was a link to another source that can't be verified. Here it is again, notice that their cited source, Gangwer News Service is a dead end?

The Redstate article is just fluff with nothing to do with the claims of a vote for censure.

Did she get the endorsement or not?

Last edited:
Endorsement of what? why are you trying to change the subject? The whole account doesn't have a verifiable or named source... Did yo post a bogus news article, or not?

I really don't care, honestly. It's late.

Did the Democrats refuse to endorse Karen Whitsett a Democrat state house member in the state of Michigan for touting the benefits of her experience with hydroxychloroquine? It's not that late

VN Store

Back