Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Did the Democrats refuse to endorse Karen Whitsett a Democrat state house member in the state of Michigan for touting the benefits of her experience with hydroxychloroquine? It's not that late

That's what the article with no verifiable source says... So if that's good enough for you, then run with it. To me, its just more right wing razzmatazz meant to be consumed by those easily disoriented.

Sure man.. and what is injecting disinfectants called?
The procedure basically disinfects the blood. UV light is very powerful against germs.

How Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation is Performed
As part of the therapy, a certain amount of venous blood is withdrawn by venipuncture.
This blood is then exposed twice to a controlled amount of UV-A light in a joint circuit inside a UV-A light permeable quartz chamber.
The blood is then returned to the patient.
The number of treatments depends on the individual’s needs and personal treatment plan.

Aside from all of us arguing about politics.
I'm being nostalgic. I really hope we get to see the Vols this year.

Zep thanks for posting this. The first Vol walk my daughter went to I explained to her what was going on and told her that when the band comes by playing Rocky Top that I would get goosebumps.

She said Daddy that's just silly!

As the band approached she starts screaming DADDY DADDY DADDY! Look at my arm I am getting them too!

Proud dad moment. Go Vols

The procedure basically disinfects the blood. UV light is very powerful against germs.

How Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation is Performed
As part of the therapy, a certain amount of venous blood is withdrawn by venipuncture.
This blood is then exposed twice to a controlled amount of UV-A light in a joint circuit inside a UV-A light permeable quartz chamber.
The blood is then returned to the patient.
The number of treatments depends on the individual’s needs and personal treatment plan.

Yeah, again, nothing like what Trump was attempting to describe.

Reactions: Sin City Vol
Look, its volnation!

EWSt8SGX0AAmUnG

Saw this too. I am subbed to r/conservative. It's the only place on reddit that isnt all 13yo communists or gheys. I dont care what people do in their bedrooms honestly...but the constant communism gets really old..really quick. The fact that most of the posters cannot properly use homophones or spell even basic 3rd grade words is hard to read as well. Still end up reading there every day though. r/history and r/ TIL are pretty cool.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
That's what the article with no verifiable source says... So if that's good enough for you, then run with it. To me, its just more right wing razzmatazz meant to be consumed by those easily disoriented.

Only a left wing loon would ever consider the Detroit free press "right wing"

This is absolutely nuts. They would rather her died taking this drug than getting better and thanking the President. I have no idea how anybody could vote Democrat after reading this.

Is this even legal? What is this the 1930s?

I'm sure everyone will be shocked to know that "redstate" didn't report the whole story.

It appears as if the broad was mixing it up and defying the caucus well before she broke ranks to slap the president on the back.

Equally shocking is that you took the headlines and swallowed them at face value.

Did the Democrats refuse to endorse Karen Whitsett a Democrat state house member in the state of Michigan for touting the benefits of her experience with hydroxychloroquine? It's not that late

It was the nail in her coffin.

Reactions: vols40
Zep thanks for posting this. The first Vol walk my daughter went to I explained to her what was going on and told her that when the band comes by playing Rocky Top that I would get goosebumps.

As the band approached she starts screaming DADDY DADDY DADDY! Look at my arm I am getting them too!

I still get chills, and I've been to way over 50 games. It never gets old, and never will.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Only a left wing loon would ever consider the Detroit free press "right wing"

This is what I'm talking about... "easily disoriented". A tweet by Trump referencing the Detroit Free Press, followed by an article from "Detroit News", making a claim of a censure vote citing a source that dead ends.

Is the Detroit Free Press the same as the Detroit News? You see what they did there?

Last edited:

This is AWESOME!!!

Reactions: vols40
This is what I'm talking about... "easily disoriented". A Tweet referenced by Trump talking about the Detroit Free Press, followed by an article from "Detroit News", making a claim of a censure vote citing a source that dead ends.

Is the Detroit Free Press the same as Detroit News? You see what they did there?

We will see when the vote is cast. But if your good with censure because it's against protocol that you can't speak of near death experience then that's your right.

Just for the record are you saying that you would rather have heard that she didn't take this drug and died in an attempt to secure the parties endorsement?

Why should "the broad" think she can speak on her on experience?

She's blaming it on her comments about hydroxychloroquine, her censure is based on breaking protocol by propping up Trump on Tucker Carlson and meeting with Trump in addition to:

Kinloch said the party’s problems with Whitsett date back to comments she made about House Democratic leadership and the Democratic legislative caucus at large.

In February, Whitsett told WWJ-AM (950) that House Democratic Leader Christine Greig of Farmington Hills was a racist because she wouldn’t consider an urban agenda for the caucus. Greig also pulled Whitsett’s communications staff because of an unfavorable vote on an early rendition of the no-fault auto reform bill, Whitsett said.

VN Store

Back