Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Thanks for clarifying. Good to know that your endorsement hinges on the criteria of not speaking up on your own unique experience with a drug during a time you felt you may die

I drew you a road map and you still couldn't find your way. It wasn't JUST about the drug, rtfa.

We will see when the vote is cast. But if your good with censure because it's against protocol that you can't speak of near death experience then that's your right.

Just for the record are you saying that you would rather have heard that she didn't take this drug and died in an attempt to secure the parties endorsement?

If they have that vote, then the dead end story still had legs...

But for the bolded... go home, you're Trumpk

Last edited:
She's blaming it on her comments about hydroxychloroquine, her censure is based on breaking protocol by propping up Trump on Tucker Carlson and meeting with Trump in addition to:

I read that the exact same way. But is propping up someone who you honestly feel saved your life a "protocol" infraction that anyone wants to persue?

If so that "biotch" who removed my appendix is gonna hear from me.

She's blaming it on her comments about hydroxychloroquine, her censure is based on breaking protocol by propping up Trump on Tucker Carlson and meeting with Trump in addition to:
You vote for your constituents that put you there and their voices, not rubber stamp things.

One or one hundred survivor stories does not replace science.

So if you or your loved ones have to be put on a vent , you are going to make sure the Drs. Know just to stick with “science “ and not give it to you right ? Not that it matters at all but I think you are FOS .

The [Chinese] also eat dogs. That entire culture has never amounted to anything and has never contributed anything to the world other than fireworks. If they had to invent their way out of a paper bag it would take 20 of them and they still couldn't do it out of the opening.

wow this is one of the stupidest things I have seen posted in ages. And the amount of stupidity that is being displayed in this thread is historically monumental.

I drew you a road map and you still couldn't find your way. It wasn't JUST about the drug, rtfa.

And my question is shot it be protocol to think of censure because of who you speak to about a near death experience? This is the 2nd time I have asked for your answer and I am sure you will side sep the question again.

Protocol broken = speaking to the president and fox news?

They also eat dogs. That entire culture has never amounted to anything and has never contributed anything to the world other than fireworks. If they had to invent their way out of a paper bag it would take 20 of them and they still couldn't do it out of the opening.
You would feel really stupid if I listed for you what China has invented in this world.

Reactions: zeppelin128
I read that the exact same way. But is propping up someone who you honestly feel saved your life a "protocol" infraction that anyone wants to persue?

If so that "biotch" who removed my appendix is gonna hear from me.

It wasn't just that, but yes. The article explained why. Politics is a contact sport and the optics of a dem supporting Trump in a swing state will get you benched, especially after you call the boss a racist (which was strike one and two).

It wasn't just that, but yes. The article explained why. Politics is a contact sport and the optics of a dem supporting Trump in a swing state will get you benched, especially after you call the boss a racist (which was strike one and two).

Yes or no. Do you think that's ok?

This one's special, it can go recombinant after infecting you. Changing its form to avoid the body's compliment system.
It also contains 3 methods of transcribing itself into the human cells. Makes it more likely to be highly infectious. The 3-4% they are reporting is low. My guess is 15% based on how nasty this corona is.
This one scares me.

Sadly, few in this thread paid any attention to your professional advice. Oh well, wasn't it Christ who said :" You will always have the poor among you" with "poor" being a mutli-faceted analogy. Including the genetically stupid-inclined.

We will see when the vote is cast. But if your good with censure because it's against protocol that you can't speak of near death experience then that's your right.

Just for the record are you saying that you would rather have heard that she didn't take this drug and died in an attempt to secure the parties endorsement?
No, he would've rather her took the drug and it give her a heart attack.

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back