Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I wouldn't jump on his bandwagon yet. Give it a week so it doesn't bite you all in the azz this time.

I just hope his replacement is updating his or her resume. At some point the next .gov Dr is going to have to explain bleach injections and zoom tan tanning beds aren't backed by medical science as covid treatments either.

Maybe this isn’t his fault, maybe it is. Maybe it’s some mixture of irresponsible drivel being taken seriously by simpletons.

The point is Trump should never be talking about pharmacology.
Yeah..... because it causes dullards to consume aquarium cleaner. Wtf has happened to personal responsibility? Everything is always someone else’s fault these days.

Maybe this isn’t his fault, maybe it is. Maybe it’s some mixture of irresponsible drivel being taken seriously by simpletons.

The point is Trump should never be talking about pharmacology.
It’s not trumps fault some idiot drank this crap. You know it. I know it. You would have to be an idiot to not know it.

Ianal, but what good is this? If Wuhan filed a suit in Wuhan against the USA, what legal teeth are there?

That I don’t know. Not sure if this would have to go through the World Court or what. Maybe one of our resident lawyers has more insight on this. But I’m all in favor of constant pressure on China over this debacle.

Post again. Feel free to ask yourself out loud beforehand
Will this bring go against my perfect score of bringing absolutely zero to the discussion. If no proceed as normal with your post
I’ll allow it.

Sorry for making fun of you, amigo.

She's blaming it on her comments about hydroxychloroquine, her censure is based on breaking protocol by propping up Trump on Tucker Carlson and meeting with Trump in addition to:
I understand how the political games work, but do you think it right for either party to subvert differing opinions? It certainly implies they want everyone to be in lockstep, basically sheep, and not think for themselves. That's dangerous, and flies in the face of freedom. And it's the exact behavior Trump is accused of. Disagreement will get you gone.

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back