Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I agree that was a stupid statement. Also stupid is the attempt to lay undue blame at his feet. He made mistakes, but to lay the blame of virus deaths at his feet(as Pelosi has done) was absurd and entirely political. I won't deny Trump has said some dumb things, but the left has done the same. You can scream whataboutism if you so desire, but the truth is both sides have made mistakes so why limit ourselves to criticizing just one?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The lawsuits by Trump allies in these states are barred by sovereign immunity. They are not filed with a good faith expectation of winning. They are filed to reinforce the #blameChina narrative. Also known as the #protectTrumpfromhisownbufoonery narrative.

I agree that was a stupid statement. Also stupid is the attempt to lay undue blame at his feet. He made mistakes, but to lay the blame of virus deaths at his feet(as Pelosi has done) was absurd and entirely political. I won't deny Trump has said some dumb things, but the left has done the same. You can scream whataboutism if you so desire, but the truth is both sides have made mistakes so why limit ourselves to criticizing just one?

Because the top dumbass shouldn't be the president.

Well that particular gif was intended to point out exactly “what happened to personal responsibility”.

I’m not denying those people did a really, really stupid thing. It just goes to show what really stupid people can do with really stupid information.

Well that particular gif was intended to point out exactly “what happened to personal responsibility”.

I’m not denying those people did a really, really stupid thing. It just goes to show what really stupid people can do with really stupid information.
Our entire government is incompetent, and most of it stems from partisanship. The inability to work together and compromise for the betterment of the country illustrates my point. And we support that incompetence by taking sides and sending the same people back to DC over and over again.

Anyone but the top dumbass. So, that's like... anyone, bascially.

... and this is why I support background checks , ids , a government screening panel , and a 20 hour safety or what I like to call “ the more you know “ course before letting people vote .

Reactions: vols40
The sum of their dumbassedry pales to Trumps, even with GW taking up the slack.
I'd put the order of dumbassedness as Clinton, Bush, Obama. Clinton's dumbassery surpasses Bush. A lawyer lying under oath trumps WMDs IMO.

... and this is why I support background checks , ids , a government screening panel , and a 20 hour safety or what I like to call “ the more you know “ course before letting people vote .

No, every citizen should have the right to vote in whatever dumbass they choose, but sadly the choice is usually between two.

Even if voter verification was as simple, and it really is as simple, as facial recognition, their would still be attempts to suppress the votes.

No, every citizen should have the right to vote in whatever dumbass they choose, but sadly the choice is usually between two.

Even if voter verification was as simple, and it really is as simple, as facial recognition, their would still be attempts to suppress the votes.

Nah .. it’s just too dangerous to society without those infringements . I’ll stick to what I think .

Reactions: Stew Cook

The Boogeyman says hello. If you don't have the courage to stand up for what you know is right, and having your vote cast legitimately is right, then your correct people should not be allowed to vote

Reactions: Stew Cook
Clinton knew he was lying. I'm not sure Bush knew the day of the week, let alone that he was fed false information. I guess I credit Clinton as being more intelligent, which makes what he did so much more dumb IMO.

I think it’s a close call in the end but I’ll ride with Clinton being the smarter of the two and knowing what he was doing .

VN Store

Back