Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Are you suggesting that it's prudent for Trump to be publicly pondering the utilization of disinfectants to treat a pandemic? Or are you just being sensitive yourself to any and all criticism/ridicule of Trump... and using the tired "TDS" line as a means of deflection? There are some off-the-wall stupid things which Trump says... that just can't go untouched. This particular fruit is so low-hanging... you have to swing at it.
I simply think he was stumbling and bumbling with the concept of some tests the Drs had briefed him on. I’m sure he has be getting little sleep and has nonstop info coming at him from all directions. It has to take a toll on a person after a while.

It’s funny but also sad when people reveal themselves to be idiots of the highest order in their desperate and frantic attempts to attack Trump. Today, that includes anyone who actually thinks he was suggesting injecting patients with bleach.

You didn't because you're smarter than the average person. Society has ranges of intellect, his words have real impact and he's not smart enough to understand that the things he doesn't understand should be avoided in times of an unprecedented, novel health crisis.
It reminds me of the comedian talking about back in the 1970’s how they didn’t try to over protect society..... the dumb ones didn’t make it.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
You didn't because you're smarter than the average person. Society has ranges of intellect, his words have real impact and he's not smart enough to understand that the things he doesn't understand should be avoided in times of an unprecedented, novel health crisis.
Interesting fence you're straddling. I thought you are pro herd thinning.

I dont know why but the herd immunity percentage required is climbing. When it first hit the media, it was around 55% +/-. You reference 65% (which I assume you read or heard). Googled it. Now some sources are citing 70 or 80%. It's odd.
If the NY is 14% with the higher rate being in the major metro area(s) NYC. And the rest of the state is in the 3-4% range, I would think the rest of the country is probably closer to that. Rough guestimate would be the 10-15 mil range.

So, now Darwin is a fraud?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Did it?
Is it your position that Trump did not initially support the plan?
I have no idea.... maybe he did. If he did, perhaps a more knowledgeable individual on the issue got in his ear and changed his mind. These kinds of things happen every day all around the globe.... from domestic issues ..... to business issues.... to political issues..... You posted a story that tries to make this a hit piece, but mentions no source

VN Store

Back