Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Do I think Trump meant for people to go home and try on inject lysol to clean themselves? No
Do I think Trump was speaking in hypothetical wishing that we could use those ingredients to fight in the infections? Yes
Should Trump have said this? No
Should Trump stop talking? Yes
This

Fun time, you have to pick one
1. Be Quarantined with Rona for 14 days
or
2. Be Quarantined with Butch Jones for 2 days and you can't physically harm him?

GO!

Do I think Trump meant for people to go home and try on inject lysol to clean themselves? No
Do I think Trump was speaking in hypothetical wishing that we could use those ingredients to fight in the infections? Yes
Good god, just admit he's speaking out of his ass AGAIN. Trying to put up his defense is silly. It's sad when Lysol has to put out a press release to try to get ahead of stupid.

There is an article in Vanity Fair this morning which seeks to shed some light on the whole Hydroxychloroquine matter... The title of the article is "Really Want to Flood NY and NJ": Internal Documents Reveal Team Trump's Chloroquine Master Plan. I haven't read it yet, but the title really jumps out at you. We will probably be hearing more about this today... as well as Trump's 'disinfectant' brilliance.

I thought Trump was too dumb to have a master plan.

Reactions: GordonC
Lol, wow OK. You can't make this sh!t up
Photos released of Andrew Gillum hotel room: report
The photos released Wednesday show vomit-stained and rumpled bed sheets, a box for a party light disco ball, spilled white pills on the carpet and a vial of a drug often used for erectile dysfunction. But the newly released photos and officer body-cam video shed no further light on what Gillum was doing or why he was there last month.

The photos released Wednesday show vomit-stained and rumpled bed sheets, a box for a party light disco ball, spilled white pills on the carpet and a vial of a drug often used for erectile dysfunction. But the newly released photos and officer body-cam video shed no further light on what Gillum was doing or why he was there last month.
Wrong thread.

Good god, just admit he's speaking out of his ass AGAIN. Trying to put up his defense is silly. It's sad when Lysol has to put out a press release to try to get ahead of stupid.
I didn't defend him, in fact I suggested he stop talking and he shouldn't have said this.

Andrew G. Diagnosed with COVID19?

I wonder what happened to the ball itself and how bright the light was and if the bright light could kill. . . .
Too soon?

It’s funny how the TDS has people so desperate

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Reactions: MarcoVol and JCP201

VN Store

Back