Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So if you are put on a ventilator, you are going to tell them to not administer Chloroquinine? I just want to make sure. Go ahead and trot out your dumb just a little more. I want the **** when I start showing severe symptoms (and I hope I don't due to my wife). When you go on a ventilator, chances are, it's too late.

If you're put on a vent, hydroxychloroquine is just rearranging the chairs on the deck of the titanic. What you really need at that point is thoughts and prayers.

Did Trump recommend “household” disinfectants? I’m sorry if the esteemed writer for The Atlantic has such a narrow vocabulary as to only view disinfectants as household cleaning supplies like Clorox and Lysol, but that strikes me as an Adam Serwer problem more than anything.

Trump - "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

What kind of disinfectant are you thinking of that would be safe to inject into the lungs, TUV?

Reactions: zeppelin128
Are there a lot of 'disinfectants' that kill bugs in a minute that aren't found under a kitchen sink?

Seriously, it must be exhausting constantly carrying Tide Pod Dons Clorox all the time.
There are actually many medical uses for products found under the sink.

Biofilm is a really bad thing to combat in medical patients. You probably didn’t know that vinegar is one of the main ingredients in products that kill biofilm. Thanks for letting me educate you on this. 😉

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I started to say something, but I got distracted snorting Comet again.
Really at this point it doesn't matter. Red Hats will support and defend him no matter what. Same type of folks that want a God Emperor Trump. They are popping up in this thread now, trying to be "woke' about whatever libertarian thing they can, hiding behind their deep desire to control everyone.

Trump - "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

What kind of disinfectant are you thinking of that would be safe to inject into the lungs, TUV?

I'm thinking propylene glycol... there I gave him an out. Vaping is back baby!

Let's fog this mother up!

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Biden and Trump have both shown the uncanny ability to make comments that make you shake your head and say WTF.

Neither has a monopoly on crazy talk.

We just get to hear Trump’s crazy talk every day during these briefings while Biden’s laying back in the cut, keeping his crazy on pause.
Soon..

Clearly his inarticulate way of finding a treatment for the disease in the most unscientific way possible, not injecting Mr.Clean into your veins.

I am amused at the Trump haters/critics that are uninformed of antiviral medical treatments.

It’s quite amusing actually.

That is certainly one way to interpret Trump's brain dead remarks.
Its the right way. If you're interpreting it as he said he wants people to self inject chemical disinfectants into their veins...well..Ive got some space moon cheese and some beautiful ocean front property in South Sudan to sell you..

There are actually many medical uses for products found under the sink.

Biofilm is a really bad thing to combat in medical patients. You probably didn’t know that vinegar is one of the main ingredients in products that kill biofilm. Thanks for letting me educate you on this. 😉

Acid kills lots of stuff, thanks for the knowledge drop.

But to be clear, he did mean household disinfectants? Is that what you're implying?

Also, I like to spray my ribs with a little apple cider acetic acid, biofilm killer, disinfectant, vinegar. Maybe I'll start using it like a Binaca mouth freshener to ward off the Covidz.

But to be clear, he did mean household disinfectants? Is that what you're implying?

Also, I like to spray my ribs with a little apple cider acetic acid, biofilm killer, disinfectant, vinegar. Maybe I'll start using it like a Binaca mouth freshener to ward off the Covidz.
Might wanna wear a bib. Somebody on here was talking about rib-stained shirts yesterday.
Edit: or BBQ stained shirts.
Be careful out there.

Don't waste your time. Your personality is enough to keep people away. You were social distancing before it was cool.

So by this you're admitting that the VA study was set to fail by just exactly this.

Noted.

The VA report wan't a study as was already pointed out to you. It was a retrospective analysis of what occured, after the fact. That's not a study and the VA noted it frequently as a non definitive anylaysis.

Difference and distinction.

Try to keep up.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

VN Store

Back