Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I'm guessing to much 50 dollar ice cream out of her $24,000 dollar freezer.

You're going to potshot Pelosi's ice cream and freezer while the king of ostentatiousness is on the loose?

usa-trump.jpg

Attachments

• 1587744051695.jpeg
    1587744051695.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Mick
I'm leaving it to the doctors. Hell yes I want them to stick to science. They know more than me and sure as hell know more than Trump.
If you believe so much in testimonials you should listen the the Jim Bakker Show or Alex Jones. They have all kind of people giving testimonials. You probably would want some of their products.
The decision involves more than doctors. You're making the same mistake most of the media is making. You're looking only at the health aspects and that's only part of the equation. The other part that must be weighed is the economic impact. The media gives us all these models that show how many folks will die if we continue the lockdown or ease up on it but they never tell us the economic impact if we do the same.

Trump - "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

What kind of disinfectant are you thinking of that would be safe to inject into the lungs, TUV?

So the answer, and I’m helping you out a bit here, is “no.” No, Trump did not recommend “household” disinfectants; if you’d like to misconstrue his comments as usual, by all means, be my guest!

The decision involves more than doctors. You're making the same mistake most of the media is making. You're looking only at the health aspects and that's only part of the equation. The other part that must be weighed is the economic impact. The media gives us all these models that show how many folks will die if we continue the lockdown or ease up on it but they never tell us the economic impact if we do the same.

That's a silly take. Are doctors and the media supposed to know the economic impact of COVID-19? Hell, I haven't seen the government release any figures on that yet.

I'll let this unwarranted personal attack slide, i get it - you boys are struggling to keep up today.
Lol. No. You don't get it. So full of rage and TDS you can't even distinguish between a personal attack and a light hearted jab that you set yourself up for. Bless your heart. You've gotten so spun around in this thread you don't know which was is up. haha.

Geesh, I feel a little guilty, like I stole a special needs kids milk money.

I'll leave you to your nonsensical gibbering.

I am amused at the Trump haters/critics that are uninformed of antiviral medical treatments.

It’s quite amusing actually.
I am also amused by Trump's comments. I'm still trying to decide if it is a good idea to shoot up some bleach. I don't like needles, so I figured snorting Comet served the same purpose.

Might wanna wear a bib. Somebody on here was talking about rib-stained shirts yesterday.
Edit: or BBQ stained shirts.
Be careful out there.

Oh that was me, stained T's, bleached hair and US Flag cowboy hat or leggings is the preferred uniform of someone who would scream at a nurse.

We were talking about efficacy of such things as injecting disinfectants into the lungs in the lungs and unproven medications like hydroxychlorquine.

Acid kills lots of stuff, thanks for the knowledge drop.

But to be clear, he did mean household disinfectants? Is that what you're implying?

Also, I like to spray my ribs with a little apple cider acetic acid, biofilm killer, disinfectant, vinegar. Maybe I'll start using it like a Binaca mouth freshener to ward off the Covidz.
Showing your ignorance further. Carry on.

VN Store

Back