Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

It can if a COVID patient develops pneumonia or another secondary infection. But by all means, let's give a patient malaria medicene and see if that kills him/her.
It was a joke, calm down and breathe. No matter how mad you get or how much I wish he would shut up, Trump will still be the President tomorrow and he will still be running off at the mouth

Lol. No. You don't get it. So full of rage and TDS you can't even distinguish between a personal attack and a light hearted jab that you set yourself up for. Bless your heart. You've gotten so spun around in this thread you don't know which was is up. haha.

Geesh, I feel a little guilty, like I stole a special needs kids milk money.

I'll leave you to your nonsensical gibbering.

Have I ever told you that I enjoy watching you lash out like this? I know your panties are in a wad when you feel the need to unnecessarily ad hom and pretend to occupy the high ground. Your unearned condescension is your tell, like I said - I'll let it slide today because you guys are getting creamed out there.

Have I ever told you that I enjoy watching you lash out like this? I know your panties are in a wad when you feel the need to unnecessarily ad hom and pretend to occupy the high ground. Your unearned condescension is your tell, like I said - I'll let it slide today because you guys are getting creamed out there.
Getting creamed out there lol

So the answer, and I’m helping you out a bit here, is “no.” No, Trump did not recommend “household” disinfectants; if you’d like to misconstrue his comments as usual, by all means, be my guest!

We’ve arrived at a point in this country’s history where otherwise intelligent people are arguing over the type of disinfectant the president suggests we should inject to prevent the spread of a new virus.

Antibiotics treat bacterial infections.

What you typed is worse than what you are beating on Trump.

Right. Most people use the term antibiotics to describe any medicene used to block pathogens. The broad term I should have used was anti-pathnogenic. But that doesn't matter because you don't know what that is, either.

You're going to potshot Pelosi's ice cream and freezer while the king of ostentatiousness is on the loose?

usa-trump.jpg
But but but Trump

Also one of these made their money in the private sector, the other has a $24,000 refrigerator in a multi million dollar house and hasn’t ever done anything but be a member of the house of reps. How exactly does that work?

I am also amused by Trump's comments. I'm still trying to decide if it is a good idea to shoot up some bleach. I don't like needles, so I figured snorting Comet served the same purpose.
Please proceed with the ignorance display. I educated Septic. I guess you can’t learn from others. This latest Trump attack is almost as bad as the Russian conspiracy

The MAGA Cult is really thin-skinned today, just like Trump. Good boy.
They tried to do the "muh CNN" thing, but they can't fall back on that when the ****ing idiot keeps opening his mouth. Get ready for insults, that is what they do when cornered. Well, I mean VN always does that, but really get ready for it now.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Right. Most people use the term antibiotics to describe any medicene used to block pathogens. The broad term I should have used was anti-pathnogenic. But that doesn't matter because you don't know what that is, either.
Actually I do know. Been in healthcare for over 20 years. If you want me to continue beating you up in this area I can.

LOL. Your fragile little ego on display again. Its always fun to watch you paint yourself into a corner then try to eat the paint to escape.

But but but Trump

Also one of these made their money in the private sector, the other has a $24,000 refrigerator in a multi million dollar house and hasn’t ever done anything but be a member of the house of reps. How exactly does that work?

Wrong as usual. Pelosi's husband runs a venture capital firm. I think they can afford nice things on his money.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
LOL. Your fragile little ego on display again. Its always fun to watch you paint yourself into a corner then try to eat the paint to escape.
I thought it was BBQ sauce, but maybe it was paint.
I'm pretty sure he wasn't the one yelling at a nurse.
So many posts.
I don't know how any of us survived playing with toys with lead-based paint.

We’ve arrived at a point in this country’s history where otherwise intelligent people are arguing over the type of disinfectant the president suggests we should inject to prevent the spread of a new virus.

It was a dumb comment and a great example of why Trump needs to avoid ad libbing at all costs since, at best, he’s simply thinking aloud in a very questionable and confusing manner. Yet, from a reasonable point, Trump didn’t say we need to start injecting Lysol and I don’t any suggestion otherwise to be disingenuous.

Reactions: LouderVol
I am amused at the Trump haters/critics that are uninformed of antiviral medical treatments.

It’s quite amusing actually.
Are you an antiviral expert. Can you name 3 (I'll even give you tamiflu) antiviral medications without looking. Did you know there are only 90 that have been approved in the history of medicine? It has taken 50 years to find that many. That is fewer than two per year. I would be amazed if injecting the lungs with disinfectants is going to make the list

Last edited:
Reactions: Mick

VN Store

Back