Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

It was a dumb comment and a great example of why Trump needs to avoid ad libbing at all costs since, at best, he’s simply thinking aloud in a very questionable and confusing manner. Yet, from a reasonable point, Trump didn’t say we need to start injecting Lysol and I don’t any suggestion otherwise to be disingenuous.

Dude, it's ride or die at this point - he's dancing with who brung him. At what point do his followers realize they're stuck in the clown car?

Please proceed with the ignorance display. I educated Septic. I guess you can’t learn from others. This latest Trump attack is almost as bad as the Russian conspiracy
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
p08bc2ps.jpg

Media captionDonald Trump criticised Georgia’s governor for reopening
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Are you an antiviral expert. Can you name 3 (I'll even give you tamiflu) antiviral medications without looking. Did you know there are only 90 that have been approved in the history of medicine? It has taken 50 years to find that many. That is fewer than one per year. I would be amazed if injecting the lungs with disinfectants is going to make the list
Must be that new math.
90/50 > 1

It was a dumb comment and a great example of why Trump needs to avoid ad libbing at all costs since, at best, he’s simply thinking aloud in a very questionable and confusing manner. Yet, from a reasonable point, Trump didn’t say we need to start injecting Lysol and I don’t any suggestion otherwise to be disingenuous.

But his comments came on the heels of another task force member commenting on household disinfectants like bleach being effective in killing the virus.

I get the distrust of the media, but Trump’s giving them unnecessary ammunition. It’s easily his lowest point during these briefings.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Are you an antiviral expert. Can you name 3 (I'll even give you tamiflu) antiviral medications without looking. Did you know there are only 90 that have been approved in the history of medicine? It has taken 50 years to find that many. That is fewer than one per year. I would be amazed if injecting the lungs with disinfectants is going to make the list
Penciclovir Acyclovir Ribavirin

I am no expert but I have actually utilized these on patients. Do you want me to continue or are you planning to educate me on this topic.

Ajax. Zep Industrial Disinfectant. Ammonia.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
p08bc2ps.jpg

Media captionDonald Trump criticised Georgia’s governor for reopening
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant

You are still showing your ignorance. Do you know what antivirus treatments are? But please continue. It’s fascinating

Penciclovir Acyclovir Ribavirin

I am no expert but I have actually utilized these on patients. Do you want me to continue or are you planning to educate me on this topic.
No, please continue and tell me how effective hydorxychloroquine has proven to be is and if you feel injecting the lungs with disinfectants will be effective in critical patients who have COVID19.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Where is the part where he's suggesting people inject bleach in themselves?

Trump has probably saved the jobs of 80% of the press.

No, please continue and tell me how effective hydorxychloroquine has proven to be is and if you feel injecting the lungs with disinfectants will be effective in critical patients who have COVID19.

You know you seem sensible to know when you are talking to someone knowledgeable. There are many treatments that have progressed though the years that were once heresy.

VN Store

Back