Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Because nothing is funnier than owning the libs by joking about pandemic cures during a pandemic that has killed more in the past month and a half than we lost in the Vietnam war.

Kind of like going on a late night comedy show, eating ice cream while you should be in Washington getting people much needed relief

Little known fact... back in the pioneer days, most people wouldn't venture into the area. There were warnings that if you went there that the natives would throw an apple atcha. It started the little known "fruit wars" of the frontier.
Fruit War was the gateway war for the opiod crisis

charlie-conspiracy.jpg

speaking of ego, lets just say you told trump that, do you think he would have said anything different? If you answer yes then you must think your smarter than his advisers. If you answer no, Trump's ego is the problem.
Ok don’t sprain yourself there. Oh and

* yore

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Low hanging fruit man, gotta pick it. I'd expect nothing less from the right if Biden suggested sitting in a running car in a closed garage was something that his team would look into as a possible treatment for covid..
Yep..... I get it..... I understood what he was trying to say but he definitely didn’t articulate it correctly.

Little known fact... back in the pioneer days, most people wouldn't venture into the area. There were warnings that if you went there that the natives would throw an apple atcha. It started the little known "fruit wars" of the frontier.
usually rotten apples
live it every day

Reactions: Stew Cook
I started to say something, but I got distracted snorting Comet again.
Really at this point it doesn't matter. Red Hats will support and defend him no matter what. Same type of folks that want a God Emperor Trump. They are popping up in this thread now, trying to be "woke' about whatever libertarian thing they can, hiding behind their deep desire to control everyone.
Dang, I hope you already had the lines of Comet going before you saw my first post of the morning.

I’m just educating you that he wasn’t that far off. Being a layperson and all. You good with that or shall we go further. I can.
He wasn't that far off with injecting people with cleaning products? Doesn't matter anyways, you already type cast me, even though I did nothing but show Trump's responses. Whatever.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

VN Store

Back