Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Please proceed with the ignorance display. I educated Septic. I guess you can’t learn from others. This latest Trump attack is almost as bad as the Russian conspiracy

Yes, thanks for that. If you hadn't have told me that acetic acid was bad for germs, I'd have never had put two and two together.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
The Grizwald's love the family truckster.

fd6df9202bb14638948e6327c4276eaa.jpg

They can't admit it's a lemon.

carcrash.gif

Someone paid over $100,000 for a Family Truckster replica

All I’m seeing is a big leftist circle jerk.... latest version of we got him now.... zep.... just showed up, “hey guys, can I join in” LOL

Low hanging fruit man, gotta pick it. I'd expect nothing less from the right if Biden suggested sitting in a running car in a closed garage was something that his team would look into as a possible treatment for covid..

Yes, thanks for that. If you hadn't have told me that acetic acid was bad for germs, I'd have never had put two and two together.
Don’t forget the knowledge I gave you on how the “under the sink” products are actually utilized in clinical practice. I know that was quite a lot for the ego. 😉

They tried to do the "muh CNN" thing, but they can't fall back on that when the ****ing idiot keeps opening his mouth. Get ready for insults, that is what they do when cornered. Well, I mean VN always does that, but really get ready for it now.

I almost feel bad for them, they know he has failed miserably but they continue to try and defend him knowing full well it is a fool's errand.

Low hanging fruit man, gotta pick it. I'd expect nothing less from the right if Biden suggested sitting in a running car in a closed garage was something that his team would look into as a possible treatment for covid..
Biden would never do that, he's a college professor

You know you seem sensible to know when you are talking to someone knowledgeable. There are many treatments that have progressed though the years that were once heresy.
Agreed, but really, do you think iv or direct injections into the lungs with disinfectants is going to to anything except kill someone? And is that not one dumbest things an American President has ever said.

Don’t forget the knowledge I gave you on how the “under the sink” products are actually utilized in clinical practice. I know that was quite a lot for the ego. 😉
speaking of ego, lets just say you told trump that, do you think he would have said anything different? If you answer yes then you must think you're smarter than his advisers. If you answer no, Trump's ego is the problem.

Little known fact... back in the pioneer days, most people wouldn't venture into the area. There were warnings that if you went there that the natives would throw an apple atcha. It started the little know fruit wars of the frontier.

I wonder if that's what happened to those two strangers. Chucking apples ain't no game.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back