Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Birx didn’t seem to get that it was a joke.

To be fair, realizing the president is an insane idiot beyond all hope and you need to somehow ensure he succeeds to save the lives of others is more of an "I'm an infinitesimal nothing in an indifferent cosmos" kind of joke.

On that front, it looks like she got it.

Birx didn’t seem to get that it was a joke.

Aytu BioScience Signs Exclusive Global License with Cedars-Sinai for Potential Coronavirus Treatment
"Our team has shown that administering a specific spectrum of UV-A light can eradicate viruses in infected human cells (including coronavirus) and bacteria in the area while preserving healthy cells," stated Dr. Pimentel of Cedars-Sinai. Ali Rezaie, MD, one of the inventors of this technology states, "Our lab at Cedars-Sinai has extensively studied the effects of this unique technology on bacteria and viruses. Based on our findings we believe this therapeutic approach has the potential to significantly impact the high morbidity and mortality of coronavirus-infected patients and patients infected with other respiratory pathogens. We are looking forward to partnering with Aytu BioScience to move this technology forward for the benefit of patients all over the world."

I was watching and didn't see it as him joking at all. Maybe his mouth got ahead of his head or he used his outside voice inappropriately. I think he truly believes he has valuable input for the scientists
When he said it, my wife paused the cable box, and we just looked at each other like WTF?
I didn't see it as joking either FWIW.

The stream of consciousness joke was stupid. The breathless reaction to what was obviously a joke is just as stupid. Comparing this to a Vietnam body count so you can saddle somebody with blame as if it’s a result of a political platform is just intellectually lazy.

Was it obviously a joke? I really don't know at this point. It's sad that even if it was a joke, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump really thought that. His press conferences and off the cuff speaking are really that bad. I just don't see how any fair minded, non-partisan hack can defend them at this point.

Are there comparisons to Vietnam now? I don't know, I haven't kept up today. If there are, that is up there as one of the dumbest comparisons ever.

Reactions: Septic
Aytu BioScience Signs Exclusive Global License with Cedars-Sinai for Potential Coronavirus Treatment
"Our team has shown that administering a specific spectrum of UV-A light can eradicate viruses in infected human cells (including coronavirus) and bacteria in the area while preserving healthy cells," stated Dr. Pimentel of Cedars-Sinai. Ali Rezaie, MD, one of the inventors of this technology states, "Our lab at Cedars-Sinai has extensively studied the effects of this unique technology on bacteria and viruses. Based on our findings we believe this therapeutic approach has the potential to significantly impact the high morbidity and mortality of coronavirus-infected patients and patients infected with other respiratory pathogens. We are looking forward to partnering with Aytu BioScience to move this technology forward for the benefit of patients all over the world."
Not that it means anything one way or the other but I have never heard of these guys. Are they legit?

Was it obviously a joke? I really don't know at this point. It's sad that even if it was a joke, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump really thought that. His press conferences and off the cuff speaking are really that bad. I just don't see how any fair minded, non-partisan hack can defend them at this point.

Are there comparisons to Vietnam now? I don't know, I haven't kept up today. If there are, that is up there as one of the dumbest comparisons ever.
Someone posted a tweet and that's about it.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

Are you implying from this that shining a light on people at a certain wavelength is a viable treatment option?

I mean, all power to them if that works, but color me skeptical at the moment.

People love this guy because he yells about how stupid the government and politicians are . The Bern was yelling to get people to add more government and politics. Huge difference .

I had assumed the 3 month was being added to the back end of the mortgage. I didn't realize the banks were requiring people to pay all three months in a lump sum in four months.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
So... not a joke?

Are you implying from this that shining a light on people at a certain wavelength is a viable treatment option?

I mean, all power to them if that works, but color me skeptical at the moment.
From what I recall reading months ago, hospitals have been using UV light arrays in hospital room to disinfect them for quite some time. No different than barber shops disinfecting their scissors etc.
I don't think this is anything new and I don't see a way they can disinfect the inside of someones body.

I had assumed the 3 month was being added to the back end of the mortgage. I didn't realize the banks were requiring people to pay all three months in a lump sum in four months.

I watch him all the time on his TIK TOK . He’s a typical blue collar New Yorker / Jersey guy . I love it lol

From what I recall reading months ago, hospitals have been using UV light arrays in hospital room to disinfect them for quite some time. No different than barber shops disinfecting their scissors etc.
I don't think this is anything new and I don't see a way they can disinfect the inside of someones body.

That's what I thought too until I read the part about eradicating the virus "in infected cells." Thats why I ask, does poster mean to imply that the light can be applied on a person? Or somehow pass their cells through it? I dunno.

The group at Cedars-Sinai are talking about integrating a UV light source with the air tube that goes down into the patient’s trachea.

That's what I thought too until I read the part about eradicating the virus "in infected cells." Thats why I ask, does poster mean to imply that the light can be applied on a person? Or somehow pass their cells through it? I dunno.
I could maybe see blood getting treated thru some type of psuedo transfusion process. Not sure how you would treat the organs where the real problems lay.

Idk, this is why I was asking if these guys were legit.

VN Store

Back