Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Because nothing is funnier than owning the libs by joking about pandemic cures during a pandemic that has killed more in the past month and a half than we lost in the Vietnam war.

Not sure what the constant references to the Vietnam war are about. Are you upset that China Flu is killing more people than the war your party started in Vietnam did? Can we reference heart disease deaths per year being more than the civil war total dead?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
He wasn't that far off with injecting people with cleaning products? Doesn't matter anyways, you already type cast me, even though I did nothing but show Trump's responses. Whatever.
There are click uses for “cleaning products”. That’s why he is not that far off. I explained earlier how vinegar was a main ingredient in a biofilm product. So whatever.

Not sure what the constant references to the Vietnam war are about. Are you upset that China Flu is killing more people than the war your party started in Vietnam did? Can we reference heart disease deaths per year being more than the civil war total dead?

7 Congressional investigations over 4 deaths in Libya. But now the mantra is "hey, we all gotta die of something."

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Tiger
Because nothing is funnier than owning the libs by joking about pandemic cures during a pandemic that has killed more in the past month and a half than we lost in the Vietnam war.

The stream of consciousness joke was stupid. The breathless reaction to what was obviously a joke is just as stupid. Comparing this to a Vietnam body count so you can saddle somebody with blame as if it’s a result of a political platform is just intellectually lazy.

I posted Trump's words. I didn't give my opinion on it at all. What ever issue you have, take it up with some one else.
You literally liked many of the posts bashing Trump’s supposed mistake. I didn’t paint you into that corner. You did. Now run along and massage little Pete’s inner thigh. That is the abductor longus and abductor magnus if you want to get technical. 😉

Vietnam was a completely avoidable human conflict. Plenty of presidential blame there, especially considering the draft.

Covid is a worldwide pandemic that seems to have started in China. Not sure how the president is at fault for starting that. Or he how he could be construed as to "allowing it to happen". The main contention is the generic "we could have done better" which is just about as useful as the defense of " we could have done worse". Right now we are way under the projections for this country with nothing having changed that effects the efficacy of the virus. I would say right now that's a success. It was never going to be a bloodless victory. Not sure why people are acting like it should.

Vietnam was a completely avoidable human conflict. Plenty of presidential blame there, especially considering the draft.

Covid is a worldwide pandemic that seems to have started in China. Not sure how the president is at fault for starting that. Or he how he could be construed as to "allowing it to happen". The main contention is the generic "we could have done better" which is just about as useful as the defense of " we could have done worse". Right now we are way under the projections for this country with nothing having changed that effects the efficacy of the virus. I would say right now that's a success. It was never going to be a bloodless victory. Not sure why people are acting like it should.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Reactions: Purple Tiger
The stream of consciousness joke was stupid. The breathless reaction to what was obviously a joke is just as stupid. Comparing this to a Vietnam body count so you can saddle somebody with blame as if it’s a result of a political platform is just intellectually lazy.

Birx didn’t seem to get that it was a joke.

Remember this:

Now this:

USS Kidd: Second US Navy warship hit by major coronavirus outbreak - CNNPolitics

A US Navy destroyer performing a counter narcotics mission has been hit by an outbreak of at least 18 coronavirus cases, a US Navy official tells CNN.
The USS Kidd is the second ship to be impacted by a major outbreak of the virus while at sea following the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt.
The Pentagon later confirmed that there has been an outbreak on the ship, with more than one sailor testing positive out of a crew of around 330. The ship is assigned to the recently enhanced counter narcotics mission in the Caribbean/Eastern Pacific aimed at countering illicit drug trafficking.

You literally liked many of the posts bashing Trump’s supposed mistake. I didn’t paint you into that corner. You did. Now run along and massage little Pete’s inner thigh. That is the abductor longus and abductor magnus if you want to get technical. 😉
Pretty big mistake, but I get it. Can't trash Lord Red Hat. Oooh, now you being homophobic. Should have quit when you were ahead.

Leave it to the libertarian to bring up random ****.

I was watching and didn't see it as him joking at all. Maybe his mouth got ahead of his head or he used his outside voice inappropriately. I think he truly believes he has valuable input for the scientists

Pretty big mistake, but I get it. Can't trash Lord Red Hat. Oooh, now you being homophobic. Should have quit when you were ahead.
Not a mistake. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink. You just won’t take the education today. And i have never been accused of being PC.

VN Store

Back