Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Just wait for all of the discrimination claims that will pop up when things start opening up and people are called back to work.

I want to know where all of the different genders went since this thing started . The CDC is only excepting male and female numbers . Does this mean the other genders aren’t getting Covid ? There needs to be an investigation.

Swapping a failed businessman for life long politician when we come out of this shut down is how we are going to roll ? Ok I’m game , but don’t run off .. I have a feeling this is going to get interesting for everybody .
fify
I don’t have strong ties to either party, I’d gladly vote republican if there was a candidate that aligned with my views.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Don’t you mean .. no “democrat “ expects republicans to think for themselves? It’s the same way Reps feel about Dems . Round and round we go .
Hey one republican did think for himself and voted for impeachment. Mitt Romney. So there is at least one free thinker amongst republicans.

Oh wait he was ostracized for it because he didn’t fall in line. Oh well. So much for free thought.

fify
I don’t strong ties to either party, I’d gladly vote republican if there was a candidate that aligned with my views.

It’s been said many times on here , but it’s always worth saying agin .. if I could “ Fail “ up like Trump has all his life and still be a billionaire or multimillionaire, I’ll take it in a heartbeat and I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t .

It’s been said many times on here , but it’s always worth saying agin .. if I could “ Fail “ up like Trump has all his life and still be a billionaire or multimillionaire, I’ll take it in a heartbeat and I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t .
And yet he still struggles to pay his bills and owes a Chinese state bank money
Trump owed tens of millions to Bank of China

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I’ll admit if the tables were turned I’d be roasting Biden, Hillary or whoever made similar comments just for the fun of it.
We all know he wasn’t referring to injecting Mr. Clean or shoving a flashlight up your ass..... but he stumbled and bumbled with his words.
Careful, you're going to give the lefties ideas.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I know a guy that was in that fraternity. They’re convinced UTPD or KPD or whoever was in the wrong.

I don't know the whole backstory other than a frat boy was accused of butt-chugging and thought it'd be a good idea to go public with an attorney saying he definitely wasn't a butt-chugger ... or gay.

It always has, believe it or not. I don’t go looking for needles. Just the hay.
iu

Nobody has changed their votes over a virus released from China.

Watching the democrats be hypocrites though has probably changed some people to vote for him.
Trump downplayed the threat of the virus to the American people throughout February. A virus which by the end of April will have led to over 30 million Americans being put out of work... all while Trump is acting like a horse's a$$ in press conferences. What better way to run for re-election?

VN Store

Back