Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Looking at this stuff from the local level, of Sevierville, I can see what's being pushed. I posted Thursday that my niece had a 102.5 temp and a bad sore throat. UT urgent care referred my sister to the health department. They had them come in for the drive in testing.

Here's my problem. They only tested her for the coronavirus and it isn't the rapid test so it's going to be Tuesday for the results. Meanwhile they didn't test for the flu or for strep throat. I think the strep test is like 5 minute result and the flu is 15 minute result.

The problem is strep throat can have major complications if not treated with antibiotics. Is this how every single person is being tested? To me, you'd give all three tests and could possibly rule out waiting 5 days plus get someone antibiotics that needed it.

Wow, just wow. The dumbassery of some never ceases to amaze me (i.e. read a majority of posts on this forum).
If this isn't fake, which I would almost 99.9% guarantee it is, good riddance if it kills them. Peoples got to be so f kin stupid.

Darwin at its best.

They were actually scared that some of the red hats were dumb enough to drink Lysol and they're probably not wrong.
That part is pretty obvious. My question was more to the point they could care less if some idiot drinks Lysol and dies as long as they’re not gonna get sued over it or lose market share.

Last edited:
Irony .. is when you make fun of group of people for not being able to think on there own , right before you pull the lever to put Joe Biden into office and try to excuse it with “ it’s just gaffes or Blue no matter who” .
Speaking personally, it’s more about removing Trump than voting for Biden.

Sweden 40 deaths today.

Many countries dont report data well Friday-Tuesday. So for comparison let's just look at the previous Saturday for Sweden which was 111.

Reactions: McDad
This is brought over from the memes thread because I didn’t want to reply there.

What Trump said was absolutely stupid. I don’t care what the excuse is. However, the parody of his stupidity is actually becoming more dangerous than what he actually said. He never mentioned any brand by name and never “told” anyone to do anything. It’s almost like people are sitting around hoping and baiting someone to do one of these things with the sole purpose of blaming the president.
Don’t repeat what the president said, it might dangerous for your health.

(Or you know, make him look more like the idiot he is)

Reactions: Purple Tiger
My only edit would be to use the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme song when the video goes to Birx at the end.

Okay... now when you watch that video, do you see anything being distorted by the media? No, Trump's own words are allowed to speak for themselves. Is Trump trolling the reporters? No, Trump isn't even speaking to the reporters in the room. He is looking directly at Dr. Birx and asking her questions. Is Trump speaking sarcastically while asking Dr. Birx questions? Take a good look at the expression on that woman's face. She doesn't look amused, and frankly, looks like she would rather be just about anywhere else.

That is a great ad because it doesn't provide commentary or need to distort anything. Trump looks like a complete airhead on his own. He doesn't need anyone's help to look like an idiot.

Speaking personally, it’s more about removing Trump than voting for Biden.

Swapping a businessman for life long politician when we come out of this shut down is how we are going to roll ? Ok I’m game , but don’t run off .. I have a feeling this is going to get interesting for everybody .

Reactions: McDad
Oh that was me, stained T's, bleached hair and US Flag cowboy hat or leggings is the preferred uniform of someone who would scream at a nurse.
I’m having a hard time understanding the rage directed at medical workers. I guess I can’t reach the level of ignorance required.

Its not like Republicans have a choice, It's the party of Trump. Nobody expected Republicans to think for themselves anyway.

Don’t you mean .. no “democrat “ expects republicans to think for themselves? It’s the same way Reps feel about Dems . Round and round we go .

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
They were actually scared that some of the red hats were dumb enough to drink Lysol and they're probably not wrong.
You sure seem obsessed with red hats dying from coronavirus or doing something dumb to avoid it when literally its almost all democrats doing those things. You probably just need to worry more about yourself.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

VN Store

Back