Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Wow, just wow. The dumbassery of some never ceases to amaze me (i.e. read a majority of posts on this forum).
More media stupidity.....cases had already increased greatly due to people cleaning more frequently and all the children stuck at home.

All I’m seeing is a big leftist circle jerk.... latest version of we got him now.... zep.... just showed up, “hey guys, can I join in” LOL
I’ll admit if the tables were turned I’d be roasting Biden, Hillary or whoever made similar comments just for the fun of it.
We all know he wasn’t referring to injecting Mr. Clean or shoving a flashlight up your ass..... but he stumbled and bumbled with his words.

I’ll admit if the tables were turned I’d be roasting Biden, Hillary or whoever made similar comments just for the fun of it.
We all know he wasn’t referring to injecting Mr. Clean or shoving a flashlight up your ass..... but he stumbled and bumbled with his words.

Don't give people ideas about how to get things into their body, especially in Tennessee ....

Yes he did although he may be into a flashlight up the a$$.

VN Store

Back