Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Tennessee Poison Center sees more calls, hospitalizations over disinfectants amid COVID-19
Tennessee poison control center says you’re wrong. Also reason.org is a right leaning news site. No surprise they’d have a pro Trump view.
It's all staged BS just like a cameraman following a guy around in scrubs that is about to walk out in to traffic to block it.

You telling me as vile as politics are leftie loonies aren't calling that number just for the heck of it to make the President look bad??

Puuuhhhlease.

If you're dumb enough to drink lysol you needed to be in the home built rocket with the guy that died thinking the earth was flat.

If you can honestly call what Joe is doing “ gaffes” then you open the door for anyone to say the same about Trump no matter how stupid what he says is . Can’t have both ways and still say it’s honesty .

Ok, let's find another video, Mister Objective....

I'm blindly posting this from 4 days ago... point out the gaffs vs stuttering, and I'll tell you if I agree

When you are a president and you have only "the best and the brightest", as Trump touts, I think the problem is at the top.

I get that the notion that Trump should not be reelected isn't a position you will ever take, which I'm sure becomes a harder position to defend, daily... but carry on, i guess

That statement logically asserts Fauci, Birx, Messonnier, Redfield - primarily - to be known incompetents.
What is your basis?

Well they do hate him, and it's perfectly understandable.
I've listened to conservatives tell me they worship him just because for 4 + years now.

They all professed they did . They didn’t have a reason that wasn’t pushed by the left wings propaganda machine, but they were adamant. I’ve never heard anyone say they worship Trump , not one person . If I had I would question them just like I did the ones that hate him .

Lol. Reason carries no water for Trump.

AllSides Media Bias Ratings
Still right leaning. If they’re right leaning they’ll definitely have a more pro trump view. But go ahead and believe they’re completely unbiased. Lol

Also you didn’t say anything about them being wrong, at least in the case of Tennessee, for spike in bleach and disinfectant related calls.

But remember it just got here in late February. They are sure of it!

Eh I’d say it was here shortly after they discovered it in China. By the time they had confirmed the first couple of cases they more than likely already had 10,000 plus infections that were asymptomatic and who knows how many of those folks came into contact with Americans either in their city or a plane or heck even traveled to the US.

It was here we didn’t know it and the cases were more than likely being counted as pneumonia patients. But this was going around with no panic, no shut downs and no job loss. We more than likely did not bat an eye at it.

We have had all of this talk of flattening the curve and not overwhelming the medical system. Was our medical systems in LA, SF, Seattle, Chicago, NYC and Boston overrun during these times? I don’t remember hearing any statistics about hospital and ICU capacities in that time.

We maybe could’ve treated it as a rough pneumonia season and gone on with our business.

Reactions: allvol123
What if you have lost your business or a mid to high middle class job and unemployment benefits won’t meet your lifestyle requirements you met with your job? For example if I lost my job unemployment benefits would not cover my fixed expenses then what? Enjoy with my family as I lose my house? Then once the 4 months of that benefit is up and my job or a comparable job is not there then what do I do?

What if it takes the economy longer than 4 months to get back going and I cannot get into a comparable job?

I actually have a lot of employees who have had this same thought because you know what they could make better with the unemployment benefit incentives right now vs. working. Please just lay me off. My answer has been yes you could but what happens when that 4 months runs out? We have been spoiled here lately where the job market has been great and you could find a job anywhere. A lot of people will ride out this benefit just like you and when it’s up all of them are going to be looking for jobs and what if the job market is the same then as it is today? You will then be in a large pool of people looking for work with not that many jobs open. What are you going to do then?

Phone into the 'Hunerwadel Show of Easy Answers'?

That is just more calls bc people are using the product more plus all the children being stuck indoors
Moving goal posts. The call are related to what trump said, it’s cause more kids are inside. Wow. Your mental gymnastics are quite impressive. 8/10

Ok, let's find another video, Mister Objective....

I'm blindly posting this from 4 days ago... point out the gaffs vs stuttering, and I'll tell you if I agree

Stuttering and gaffes are not what you call it when you can’t tell the difference between your wife and sister , call a woman a dog faced lying pony soldier, then try to cover it by lying about a John Wayne quote that never existed . My dad had Parkinson’s for years , I know what dementia and cognitive dissonance looks and sounds like .

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
AllSides Media Bias Ratings
Still right leaning. If they’re right leaning they’ll definitely have a more pro trump view. But go ahead and believe they’re completely unbiased. Lol

Also you didn’t say anything about them being wrong, at least in the case of Tennessee, for spike in bleach and disinfectant related calls.

Bleach and disinfectant purchase and use is probably at all time highs, weird how incidents with them might rise. Has nothing to do with his comments.

I dont care who rated what, they have zero agenda to support Trump.

I don't know what you do for a living Luther, but being in engineering my entire adult life I appreciated candor and not someone trying to blow smoke up my arse like some people feel the need to. I like Trump because I think he tells it like it is and dislike people like Pelosi that every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie.
I appreciate candor. I dislike Trump's take on tha appropriate structuring of humanity. And I despise his chosen methods of accomplishing his goals.
It's odd that you mention lies. Trump is the most dishonest person to ever hold the office.

It's all staged BS just like a cameraman following a guy around in scrubs that is about to walk out in to traffic to block it.

You telling me as vile as politics are leftie loonies aren't calling that number just for the heck of it to make the President look bad??

Puuuhhhlease.

If you're dumb enough to drink lysol you needed to be in the home built rocket with the guy that died thinking the earth was flat.
Jeezus. The conspiracies you people some up with to justify Trump. Your god emperor can never be wrong can he? It’s always the “lefts” or someone else’s fault.

Bleach and disinfectant purchase and use is probably at all time highs, weird how incidents with them might rise. Has nothing to do with his comments.

You’re kidding yourself if you think that. Any right leaning news agency is going to support trump, whether overly or not.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Moving goals post. It’s not related to what Trump said. He’s never wrong.

That statement logically asserts Fauci, Birx, Messonnier, Redfield - primarily - to be known incompetents.
What is your basis?

The question in the clip was about economic concerns, he just happened to show how ignorant he was more broadly. So, who else are the known incompetents, by your standards? Mnuchin? At least Navarro penned a warning, which apparently Trump says he didn't read. I guess he doesn't read much of anything, so I guess we can blame his advisors for not drawing more pictures for him.

I appreciate candor. I dislike Trump's take on tha appropriate structuring of humanity. And I despise his chosen methods of accomplishing his goals.
It's odd that you mention lies. Trump is the most dishonest person to ever hold the office.
Have you ever heard Pelosi or Shumer speak? My God man get your head out and listen to what these evil savages actually say.

Stuttering and gaffes are not what you call it when you can’t tell the difference between your wife and sister , call a woman a dog faced lying pony soldier, then try to cover it by lying about a John Wayne quote that never existed . My dad had Parkinson’s for years , I know what dementia and cognitive dissonance looks and sounds like .

Ooh, now do Trump. Or would you prefer me to?

VN Store

Back