Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So those districts and students are destined to fail in perpetuity based on the priorities of the parents. Like I said, hopeless.
Not all, just most. The battle is over whether it's 3%, 10%, or 15% that break the cycle......and that's a big difference.
Think of it as interest rates. 15% over the long run is exponentailly better that 3%.
Plus there are other variables society isn't willing to address.

I don’t recommend throwing eggs instead of apples at a police car.
We threw the apples when all we could see were the headlights. It was from approximately 30 yards so you had to time your throw and the target area was under a street light. By the time we saw the car the missles were in the air. One direct hit just behind the front fender in front of the driver’s side mirror and one to the drivers door.

Reactions: RavinDave
I’ve never said he’s a genius at anything but maybe having the ability to piss off people . If that’s the new standard then you can call me a genius . I laugh at trying to pass Joe off as competent, we watched all the other candidates point out why people shouldn’t vote for him , we watched him try ( and fail ) hard on the stage and in interviews to try and collect his thoughts just to come up with an answer . I’ll agree to just about anything with you on Trump but not while your trying to hide Joes ( I’ll be gentle here) diminishing mental capacity “ issues” . Joe wouldn’t have a snowballs chance in hades , if it wasn’t for the hate the left has for Trump and we all know it .

You cite a "snowballs chance in hell", which is what Trump had against anyone but Hillary. Unfortunately he has to go up against Stuttering Joe, who, even with Trump's ironic bullying, he won't be able to defeat.

I'd suggest you guys quit buying into the notion that Joe is mentally deficient, which only exists the bias confirmation gaff clips that are on replay in your minds.

Not all, just most. The battle is over whether it's 3%, 10%, or 15% that break the cycle......and that's a big difference.
Think of it as interest rates. 15% over the long run is exponentailly better that 3%.
Plus there are other variables society isn't willing to address.
Agreed on the percentages. I guess it is a “worthwhile” endeavor if only 3% get out, though 15% would certainly be preferable.

What other variables?

We threw the apples when all we could see were the headlights. It was from approximately 30 yards so you had to time your throw and the target area was under a street light. By the time we saw the car the missles were in the air. One direct hit just behind the front fender in front of the driver’s side mirror and one to the drivers door.
That’s coincidentally quite similar to that one incident from my own boyhood escapades. It was only after me and my buddy let fly that we saw it was a police car. He chased us too, but we managed to escape through backyards and over fences.

Joe wasn’t “ competent “ when he was younger and in congress , having all his mental facilities in tact . So it’s just about the hate for Trump .
it's not about the hate of Trump.
It's about Trump being a horrendously despicable human..........which happens to be why many people hate him.

You cite a "snowballs chance in hell", which is what Trump had against anyone but Hillary. Unfortunately he has to go up against Stuttering Joe, who, even with Trump's ironic bullying, he won't be able to defeat.

I'd suggest you guys quit buying into the notion that Joe is mentally deficient, which only exists the bias confirmation gaff clips that are on replay in your minds.
If I couldn't string together a verbal sentence any better than old uncle Joe, my kids would put me in a home.

So we are still being dishonest and just calling it a stutter and gaff I see . Well the good thing here is we are going to find out , one way or another . Joe can’t hide when it’s just him and Trump up on stage for an hour and a half .

So we are still being dishonest and just calling it a stutter and gaff I see . Well the good thing here is we are going to find out , one way or another . Joe can’t hide when it’s just him and Trump up on stage for an hour and a half .

What do you call Trump's speaking disabilities? Also, Trump doesn't want to debate him, so who's the big chicken?

It's about Trump being a horrendously despicable human..........which happens to be why many people hate him.

Blah blah blah .. whatever . I’ve listened to liberals literally tell me they “ hate him just because “ for 4 + years now .

I don't know what you do for a living Luther, but being in engineering my entire adult life I appreciated candor and not someone trying to blow smoke up my arse like some people feel the need to. I like Trump because I think he tells it like it is and dislike people like Pelosi that every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

I will be surprised if Joe ever gets on a stage with Trump.

What do you call Trump's speaking disabilities?

If you can honestly call what Joe is doing “ gaffes” then you open the door for anyone to say the same about Trump no matter how stupid what he says is . Can’t have both ways and still say it’s honesty .

Blah blah blah .. whatever . I’ve listened to liberals literally tell me they “ hate him just because “ for 4 + years now .
Well they do hate him, and it's perfectly understandable.
I've listened to conservatives tell me they worship him just because for 4 + years now.

That’s coincidentally quite similar to that one incident from my own boyhood escapades. It was only after me and my buddy let fly that we saw it was a police car. He chased us too, but we managed to escape through backyards and over fences.
We were throwing from a tree line backed by woods. We were running down a trail in the woods in total darkness. I hung a turn a little wide and ran right into an old brush pile. I went head over heels through it and got up and kept running. We ran to a friend’s house that lived alone. He opened the door and asked us wtf have you been doing?..... you look like Buford Pusser. I didn’t realize my legs were all scratched up from the brush pile and I had blood all over me.

Reactions: RavinDave

VN Store

Back