Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Agree but he also loves to say things that they all jump on, get a word or something into the public eye, the media and virtue signalers parroting a narrative and the suddenly there's a back story or something.

View attachment 273377

He has an uncanny knack of falling up sometimes, but this might be the greatest piece of Trump spin I've seen thus far.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You were basically suggesting the problem was teaching methods, no?

Primarily b/c it is the antiquated, gov't controlled/influenced and socially acceptable "top down" (TEACHER - pupil) approach that has been instituted since my school days and, with slight modifications, especially in the public school sector to this date.

The methodology is often driven by colleges who require certain standards, HSs that require certain standards. Then there is the accreditation issue via testing (ACT/SAT, MCAT/DCAT etc.) and most students have to take special classes to get high numbers to move on to college or grad school. It's broke.

E.g my cousin played for Battle/Majors, was an SEC Academic All-American, 3.89 or some such...then flunked his DCAT 3x trying to qualify for UT Dental. Part of this was the free tutoring (pre-test testing) so he really wasn't exposed to a complete academic environment.

Jeezus. The conspiracies you people some up with to justify Trump. Your god emperor can never be wrong can he? It’s always the “lefts” or someone else’s fault.
It's not a conspiracy. Look at all the hoaxes.

Russia

The black lady saying the guy said maga and called her a name in the grocery line.

Jussie Smollet.

Covington kids

I could go on, but to scream conspiracy doesn't look good on you all.

If someone had the authority to tell everyone go back to work and go about your normal routines Monday it still won't be over. Restaurants, bars and event arenas aren't going to be filled and a lot of people will not risk their health going to work. Many students will not return to class next semester. We're all adjusting to a new set of circumstances caused by an extraordinary event. Making matters worse is no one has faith in anything the government or what the media is telling us. Some of us have faith in one or the other but not both.

From Worldometers which is one of the sites I have seen referenced for CV data. If you are under the age of 40 your chances of dying from CV if you have gotten it and have been tested positive is 0.2% which is double the flu. Now this is data for all that have tested positive which as we have been finding out from antibody testing is significantly low due to those that get it, are asymptomatic, recover and are never tested. I have heard some say that this will increase the denominator by a factor of 20. Take that as you will but if it even increases it by a factor of 4 the flu is then twice as deadly as CV.

Knowing this I’d say especially for all those under 40 with no pre-existing conditions it is perfectly fine to get back to work and your daily lives.

6AA5DD8E-0033-4566-9AA8-C51D66A0EF9D.png

Get the quote where he "exactly" said inject yourself with disinfectant.
"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

‘Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs'

Reactions: Purple Tiger
From Worldometers which is one of the sites I have seen referenced for CV data. If you are under the age of 40 your chances of dying from CV if you have gotten it and have been tested positive is 0.2% which is double the flu. Now this is data for all that have tested positive which as we have been finding out from antibody testing is significantly low due to those that get it, are asymptomatic, recover and are never tested. I have heard some say that this will increase the denominator by a factor of 20. Take that as you will but if it even increases it by a factor of 4 the flu is then twice as deadly as CV.

Knowing this I’d say especially for all those under 40 with no pre-existing conditions it is perfectly fine to get back to work and your daily lives.

View attachment 273379
Yeah but keep everything shutdown & wear a silly mask -

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

‘Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs'
so does cigarette smoke, but of course thats safe since Big Tobacco pays politicians big money

Well, I take back what I said.. Joe has really gone of the deep end, saying stuff like this would certainly suggest some irreparable cognitive damage..

Edit: Wait, that was Trump?

View attachment 273379

Originally posted by BigOrangeD...a very good watch. 6 minutes long.

Trump hasn't said anything like that about cig smoke yet but I'm sure he would if he were heavily invested in tobacco.
He doesnt have to its common sense - whats that label say on every pack ? I be willing to bet almost everyone that has died or hospitalized from this crap is/was a lifetime smoker

not-my-governor-9e35d2.png

What is the point?

That just because the flu is also dangerous is no reason to risk Cv19, as well.

During a tornado you don't go outside based on the fact that the flu might also kill you at some point.

You don't run into fast moving traffic because you might also be killed by a sniper.

You don't risk Cv19 just because you have an equal or greater risk of dying by the flu.

VN Store

Back