Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

It would disproportionately be Republicans doing it

Yeah, because statistically speaking, Republicans clearly outnumber the chloroquine imbibers.

Lawyers should never discuss stats or logic, and definitely not the two of them together.

I wasn’t trying to push all of your buttons, just mute.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a toddler navigate a cell phone or tablet? They can't even form coherent sentences but can zip through tech to find the app they want. It amazes me.
It still amazes me. The first time it really struck me was with that player but I have seen the same thing played out multiple times over the years since then. What people can or cannot know and learn is fascinating.

So Birks today has admitted we need "a testing breakthrough" so that many more people can be tested.

FINALLY !!

FINALLY!

The administrstiom admits what everyone else has been saying for 2 months. You want to fight the virus effectively? You need to know where it is and isn't. You want to open things up as quickly and safely as possible? Same thing.

The mishandling of testing and Trump's refusal to make it THE priority is what is so frustrating. History will not be kind to he and his administration for their virtual abdication of all responsibility on this issue.

So Birks today has admitted we need "a testing breakthrough" so that many more people can be tested.

FINALLY !!

FINALLY!

The administrstiom admits what everyone else has been saying for 2 months. You want to fight the virus effectively? You need to know where it is and isn't. You want to open things up as quickly and safely as possible? Same thing.

The mishandling of testing and Trump's refusal to make it THE priority is what is so frustrating. History will not be kind to he and his administration for their virtual abdication of all responsibility on this issue.
But we should just open things up.....just tell your parents, nice knowing you! Survival of the fittest.

A couple of years from now, with Trump out of office, the people who know what happened with testing will be free to talk about it. History will not judge Trump kindly.

He won’t be judged kindly for sitting by while the economy was systematically shut down due to an unknown.

History will look back on this and call us a bunch of pusses.

It still amazes me. The first time it really struck me was with that player but I have seen the same thing played out multiple times over the years since then. What people can or cannot know and learn is fascinating.

People simply adapt to the technology available at the time. Are you old enough to remember when we had hard land line phones? People could remember several/dozens of telephone numbers in their heads. No the need or ability to do that isn't necessary.

Reactions: McDad
People simply adapt to the technology available at the time. Are you old enough to remember when we had hard land line phones? People could remember several/dozens of telephone numbers in their heads. No the need or ability to do that isn't necessary.
“Never memorize something that you can look up.”

― Albert Einstein
I've always loved this quote; maybe because I've never been one to memorize.
And yea, I'm old enough. I still remember the number we had growing up in the 60's.
Right now, I know about 3 numbers.
My family gets a kick out of the fact I still don't know my own cell-phone number. Every time we are somewhere and I'm asked for my number, one of them automatically steps forward and gives it.

Reactions: McDad and 0nelilreb

― Albert Einstein
And yea, I'm old enough. I still remember the number we had growing up in the 60's.
My family gets a kick out of the fact I still don't know my own cell-phone number. Every time we are somewhere and I'm asked for my number, one of them automatically steps forward and gives it.
Sweet Jesus I agree with you on something.

But memorize where to look something up..

Reactions: luthervol

― Albert Einstein

Same , I had an incident at a store where I had to put in my phone number . To be fair , I never call myself and anytime I give my number out I have my phone on me or have time to think about it .

Reactions: McDad and luthervol

VN Store

Back