Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Cotton Warns Against China Trying to Steal Coronavirus Vaccine from U.S., Urges ‘Hard Look’ at Visas Granted to Chinese Nationals

Sunday, during an appearance on Fox News Channel’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) said, based on the past, the Chinese government was likely still attempting to steal intellectual property from the United States, including a coronavirus vaccine.

“[T]he Chinese Communist Party has been stealing America’s intellectual property for decades, and they aren’t going to magically stop in the middle of a pandemic,” he said. “In almost every state in the union, there are active cases against Chinese nationals. In Arkansas, for instance, they are accused of having stolen proprietary genomes of our farmers in East Arkansas. But in the middle of a pandemic, what’s the most valuable intellectual property in the world? It’s the research that our great laboratories and life science companies are doing on prophylactic drugs, therapeutic drugs, and ultimately a vaccine. So I have little doubt that the Chinese intelligence services are actively trying to steal America’s intellectual property as it relates to the virus that they unleashed on the world, because, of course, they want to be the country that claims credit for finding those drugs or finding a vaccine, and then use it as leverage against the rest of the world.”

Cotton Warns Against China Trying to Steal Coronavirus Vaccine from U.S., Urges 'Hard Look' at Visas Granted to Chinese Nationals

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Sorry for not giving this my fullest attention and writing every compliant I have against him.

Foreign policies and immigration, environmental policies are the first to come to mind.

But even him as a person, he’s a loud narcissist and beliefs it’s okay to joke about sexually assaulting women, complains about how much golf Obama played and has already played more golf than him in half the time.
He’s a hypocrite and anyone that doesn’t fall in line with him is his enemy.
This is exactly right.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Cotton Warns Against China Trying to Steal Coronavirus Vaccine from U.S., Urges ‘Hard Look’ at Visas Granted to Chinese Nationals

Sunday, during an appearance on Fox News Channel’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) said, based on the past, the Chinese government was likely still attempting to steal intellectual property from the United States, including a coronavirus vaccine.

“[T]he Chinese Communist Party has been stealing America’s intellectual property for decades, and they aren’t going to magically stop in the middle of a pandemic,” he said. “In almost every state in the union, there are active cases against Chinese nationals. In Arkansas, for instance, they are accused of having stolen proprietary genomes of our farmers in East Arkansas. But in the middle of a pandemic, what’s the most valuable intellectual property in the world? It’s the research that our great laboratories and life science companies are doing on prophylactic drugs, therapeutic drugs, and ultimately a vaccine. So I have little doubt that the Chinese intelligence services are actively trying to steal America’s intellectual property as it relates to the virus that they unleashed on the world, because, of course, they want to be the country that claims credit for finding those drugs or finding a vaccine, and then use it as leverage against the rest of the world.”

Cotton Warns Against China Trying to Steal Coronavirus Vaccine from U.S., Urges 'Hard Look' at Visas Granted to Chinese Nationals

If anyone trusts the CPC they need their head examined!

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

That's a tight argument. Some Chinese dude is accused of stealing my corn seed. Ergo, anyone from that nation must be trying to steal a still non-existent vaccine.

You realize you’re overtly advocating for Democrat constituents to ingest disinfectant, thus shrinking your voting base, right?

Just like the two fish-tank-cleaner drinkers, some people need to be removed from the gene pool, even if at the hands of self infliction.
Nah, it's mostly the red hats who slurp up and defend EVERYTHING he says.

I've seen you engage in the same behavior on this very board, inflating an issue to be bigger than it actually is/was. Why is it okay for you to do that?
I've seen everybody do that on this board. I'm not so sure that is as much an issue of right and wrong, but more one of awareness.
Often, the people making the post believe it to be legitimate and relevant. I think many on here actually believed Antifa was a much larger issue than it realistically was.

*few

A lot of lefties on this board think a Republican is a POS!
Most of my friends are Republicans since I live in the South and have no real issue with that, but anyone who will defend the things Trump says and does have questionable character to say the least. He is a revolting human being who degrades women and minorities and anyone who doesn't worship him.

Most of my friends are Republicans since I live in the South and have no real issue with that, but anyone who will defend the things Trump says and does have questionable character to say the least. He is a revolting human being who degrades women and minorities and anyone who doesn't worship him.
Trump does a LOT of stupid things. Democrats do a lot of stupid things. I would like to see the left to call out when Democrats do stupid things but are mostly crickets.

Just because you and I raised smart educated children doesn't mean there aren't children who are truly clueless and have no idea how the world works.
About 15 years ago a RO brought one of the guys on the football team to me. He had been accused of sending inappropriate texts/pictures. The player was sped and literally processed so slowly that we couldn't get him on the field. The RO instructed him to go into his phone and bring up the texts/pictures. The guy hit a sequence of 10-15 buttons in about 3 seconds and pulled them up. I was shocked. Not at the content, but at the fact that he could remember a sequence that long and that quickly. He couldn't even remember when to go left or right on the field.
I could hardly text at the time but this boy could work a phone like a maestro.

About 15 years ago a RO brought one of the guys on the football team to me. He had been accused of sending inappropriate texts/pictures. The player was sped and literally processed so slowly that we couldn't get him on the field. The RO instructed him to go into his phone and bring up the texts/pictures. The guy hit a sequence of 10-15 buttons in about 3 seconds and pulled them up. I was shocked. Not at the content, but at the fact that he could remember a sequence that long and that quickly. He couldn't even remember when to go left or right on the field.
I could hardly text at the time but this boy could work a phone like a maestro.
Have you ever seen a toddler navigate a cell phone or tablet? They can't even form coherent sentences but can zip through tech to find the app they want. It amazes me.

Trump does a LOT of stupid things. Democrats do a lot of stupid things. I would like to see the left to call out when Democrats do stupid things but are mostly crickets.
I have been saying for years that Pelosi needs to be replaced as Majority speaker because she is too far left to be an effective leader just like Marble Mouth McConnell is too far to the Right. I would have also likely voted for Kasich if he had been GOP nominee in '16 because I did not care for HRC. Whether you support Trump or not should not be a Republican or Democrat thing, but should just be a decent human being thing.

I have been saying for years that Pelosi needs to be replaced as Majority speaker because she is too far left to be an effective leader just like Marble Mouth McConnell is too far to the Right. I would have also likely voted for Kasich if he had been GOP nominee in '16 because I did not care for HRC. Whether you support Trump or not should not be a Republican or Democrat thing, but should just be a decent human being thing.
Now, we may be getting somewhere, I just have not seen your posts condemning a Democrat. I leave for a few days and never try to catch up on posts.

Peace

Now, we may be getting somewhere, I just have not seen your posts condemning a Democrat. I leave for a few days and never try to catch up on posts.

Peace
No worries. There's no way to catch up on all the posts on here. I admittedly allow my complete dislike for Trump to cloud my judgment sometimes.

You realize you’re overtly advocating for Democrat constituents to ingest disinfectant, thus shrinking your voting base, right?

Just like the two fish-tank-cleaner drinkers, some people need to be removed from the gene pool, even if at the hands of self infliction.

It would disproportionately be Republicans doing it

VN Store

Back