Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Everyday the US is moving that much closer to becoming Russia thanks to Trump and his hardon for Putin and fascism, so I’ll just wait it out thanks.
Man, you seem like a good dude, but are you out of your damn mind? I know people like to exaggerate, but can we keep it in the realm of reality? You hate Trump. Cool. I'm fine with that. But we're no where close to being Russia.

If AR-15 toting black Muslims shouting praise for Sharia law showed up at the KY state legislature I'm sure the powers that be in KY would be super cool with it.
I am for an armed populus demonstrating and protesting their government. I dont have to agree with their message to agree with their tactics. The reverse is also true.

Everyday the US is moving that much closer to becoming Russia thanks to Trump and his hardon for Putin and fascism, so I’ll just wait it out thanks.
I will agree that the Executive Branch has fat exceeded its powers. I fail to see where trump is any different then Obama or Bush. That’s not really compliment either

Man, you seem like a good dude, but are you out of your damn mind? I know people like to exaggerate, but can we keep it in the realm of reality? You hate Trump. Cool. I'm fine with that. But we're no where close to being Russia.
True. Russia is more fiscally responsible than we are.

I will agree that the Executive Branch has fat exceeded its powers. I fail to see where trump is any different then Obama or Bush. That’s not really compliment either
Government, in general, has exceeded the powers they should have. I don't think it's limited to the Executive Branch, but I agree with you.

Volfan 89 has a hard on for the hate of Trump....like he's gonna change the 2016 election outcome w/his hate for Trump ranting on a sports message board for a solid week..

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
I tend to respond to jest with jest.

VN Store

Back