Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You have a bad case of it since I wasn't talking about Trump, I was talking about the lack of information coming from China and how nobody including your god Trump knew much of anything about this NEW virus. But here you are Attacking WHO because Trump told you to.

Yeaaah...I'm referring to the inability to just read and comprehend what is written.

Anyone reading that should have taken the point that WHO is incompetent outside of direct assistance to poor countries but you read something not there - conspiracy.

Which, as corollary, explains the prevalence of TDS. Get it?

Yeaaah...I'm referring to the inability to just read and comprehend what is written.

Anyone reading that should have taken the point that WHO is incompetent outside of direct assistance to poor countries but you read something not there - conspiracy.

Which, as corollary, explains the prevalence of TDS. Get it?
No, I get it. Trump says WHO is bad and you work your way back from there.

Reactions: RockyTop85
Facts...

While the reversal of policy is welcomed, it does provide a proof that any technology or power crafted under the promise of addressing a great and manifest danger to the people or the state usually finds a way to be used against ordinary citizens when politicians or government become tempted to broaden its application under “emergency” conditions.

Reactions: LouderVol
They told her to wait on the results when she called back Friday to ask if it wasn't wise to do a strep test on her.

Here's what I'd like to know. These corona tests are free to get. What is the price the Feds are paying per each test given? I'm going to guess it it's an ungodly amount after seeing her situation and knowing what they pay per "corona listed" death. I haven't seen the test payout mentioned. Anyone know?
I don't know. Last time I worked we had 9 in hospital tests to be used. We had about 7 rule outs who they sent testing out for.

LOL!

From red hat media: How to understand Donald Trump.

Did the thing Donald said, if taken literally, make him look bad, stupid, or criminal?
If yes, make reasonable inferences about what he intended to say.

Did the thing Donald said, if understood with reasonable inferences and context, make him look bad, stupid, or criminal?
If yes, make no inferences, parse the statement and take him literally.

😂🤣😂🤣

Joe Biden campaign staff agrees with you?

They also have a new scope with the UV light on the end that was what the President was talking about.

Did you know there's a procedure that actually uses disinfectant and washes/disinfects the lungs and then is sucked out with suction? I didn't.

And from the kroger deli earlier. They have two.

View attachment 273836

View attachment 273839

I think it was clear, but I should have typed those first two sections in blue font.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim

VN Store

Back