Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

For someone who has donated more than 64 billion dollars, I find it hard to think it would be a financial interest.
Personally, I think he has the best interest of humanity at heart.
A few of those people actually exist.

Could be , it’s very possible . I however find some projects to be out of bounds and think he should take that money and give it directly to people , instantly changing their live instead of messing around in the stratosphere leasing particles that will block the sun . Those kind of things is what makes people nervous .

I'm not responsible for your take-aways, Mick.
It does explain reflexive TDS, though.

You have a bad case of it since I wasn't talking about Trump, I was talking about the lack of information coming from China and how nobody including your god Trump knew much of anything about this NEW virus. But here you are Attacking WHO because Trump told you to.

Reactions: luthervol
You have a bad case of it since I wasn't talking about Trump, I was talking about the lack of information coming from China and how nobody including your god Trump knew much of anything about this NEW virus. But here you are Attacking WHO because Trump told you to.
It's long been known that the true sufferers of TDS are actually the Trumpers.

Ohio is only going to let businesses re-open if they ensure all workers and customers wear face masks at all time. Employees have to submit to temperature checks everyday before being allowed in
They have been screening all employee daily at the hospital I work at. They ask you if you have a new cough, shortness of breath or fever then take your temperature by a thermal scanner.

They also have a new scope with the UV light on the end that was what the President was talking about.

Did you know there's a procedure that actually uses disinfectant and washes/disinfects the lungs and then is sucked out with suction? I didn't.

And from the kroger deli earlier. They have two.

View attachment 273836

View attachment 273839
Tell me you’re joking.

VN Store

Back