Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Surprised they haven’t added belching, farting and erections to that list.
giphy.gif

Reactions: davethevol
If I recall correctly, I think they are going to discuss testing guidance. Of course it is a Trump press conference, so I seriously doubt it will stay on topic for long. Bring snacks, he's been stewing all weekend.
I can't wait for a press asked question concerning disinfectant and light.

Reactions: NCFisher
I'm not much on conspiracy but its pretty damn strange that 5 years ago Bill Gates was going on these epidemic lectures. Now 5 years later, bam rona virus and guess whos trying to take the lead on creating a vaccine and testing

I'm not much on conspiracy but its pretty damn strange that 5 years ago Bill Gates was going on these epidemic lectures. Now 5 years later, bam rona virus and guess whos trying to take the lead on creating a vaccine and testing

What would be his objective?

Your first statement was right on. It would be foolish to suggest WHO was in cahoots with China when they were the ones trying to downplay it and being less than forthcoming with the world.

WHO's problem is with Ghebreyesus' over the top fawning in the absence of information while his country is a benefactor of China's debt diplomacy, and that Taiwan states they notified WHO of human transmission three weeks prior to their acknowledgement.

It's a pattern with WHO. They make outlandish claims regarding national healthcare comparisons while relying solely on totalitarian governments' input, without corroboration or caveat. Cuba is a good example of this. They have no powers to investigate, compel, or gather intelligence, and are held in esteem not warranted outside of their direct support to poorer nations. I'd blame 1st world nations for catering to WHO's inflated importance.

WHO's problem is with Ghebreyesus' over the top fawning in the absence of information while his country is a benefactor of China's debt diplomacy, and that Taiwan states they notified WHO of human transmission three weeks prior to their acknowledgement.

It's a pattern with WHO. They make outlandish claims regarding national healthcare comparisons while relying solely on totalitarian governments' input, without corroboration or caveat. Cuba is a good example of this. They have no powers to investigate, compel, or gather intelligence, and are held in esteem not warranted outside of their direct support to poorer nations. I'd blame 1st world nations for catering to WHO's inflated importance.
So Conspiracy theory between WHO and China is what you're going to go with? Great talk.

That’s the 64k question . He sponsors some of programs that are, let’s just say interesting .
For someone who has donated more than 64 billion dollars, I find it hard to think it would be a financial interest.
Personally, I think he has the best interest of humanity at heart.
A few of those people actually exist.

VN Store

Back