Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I don't know, just find it odd. Do you not find it weird?

Not really. Here is a guy with billions who is giving tons of it away to make the world better. He was very worried about the risk of pandemic to the world, so he has been raising awareness and putting programs in place. Because, as we are all finding out right now, pandemics can be devastating.

So, it's an issue he cares about and has been involved in vaccine movements around the world. His foundation has a supply chain around trying to address/solve/accelerate medical gaps. So he wants to use his wealth, network, etc. to help find a solution.

I don't really see the need to spell conspiracy - it actually just looks like he was incredibly right that this was a big issue we should be ready to address....and he is in a position to help.

Access Hollywood? Trump's exact words were "Grab em by the pu$$y!"

That's my point. Not defending the comments or Trump, but could have easily been just locker room talk. We simply don't know. Joe's got a little more video evidence of creepy behavior. I just expect to see him treated the same way as Kavanaugh and Trump. That's my only point in all of this, but it won't happen and we all know why.

That's my point. Not defending the comments or Trump, but could have easily been just locker room talk. We simply don't know. Joe's got a little more video evidence of creepy behavior. I just expect to see him treated the same way as Kavanaugh and Trump. That's my only point in all of this, but it won't happen and we all know why.
No, he doesn't. Trump has many more accusers of sexual battery than Biden... and there is also proof that he paid hush money to a stripper less than a month before the 2016 election.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
@BowlBrother85 You're coming off point. Read it again. Yes, there is a lot of visual evidence/instances of Biden getting very touchy with women, putting his face very close to them, etc. I never made mention of the number of accusers, it's irrelevant. One or one hundred, Biden should still be treated the same as Kavanaugh or Trump. Stormy Daniels never claimed he sexually assaulted her. She openly said "I had sex with Donald Trump." Trump just denied it trying to save face. Again, none of that matters as if it did happen, it was consensual. There's a big difference in all of this.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Worth a revisit:

The majority of the ridicule directed toward Trump over that particular press briefing had to do with his questions to Dr. Birx over the use of disinfectants... And Trump has already undercut any line of defense anyway, by claiming that he was just being "sarcastic". If Trump is saying that he wasn't being serious with those suggestions, then it doesn't help him now to try and prove that those suggestions were valid. Either he was joking or he wasn't. You can't have it both ways.

You're coming off point. Read it again. Yes, there is a lot of visual evidence/instances of Biden getting very touchy with women, putting his face very close to them, etc. I never made mention of the number of accusers, it's irrelevant. One or one hundred, Biden should still be treated the same as Kavanaugh or Trump. Stormy Daniels never claimed he sexually assaulted her. She openly said "I had sex with Donald Trump." Trump just denied it trying to save face. Again, none of that matters as if it did happen, it was consensual. There's a big difference in all of this.
No, it's not irrelevant... and Biden has done nothing so creepy as being recorded muttering the infamous "Grab em by the pu$$y!" line. This is not a winning strategy for your side. Trump is every bit the perverted clod that Biden is.

The majority of the ridicule directed toward Trump over that particular press briefing had to do with his questions to Dr. Birx over the use of disinfectants... And Trump has already undercut any line of defense anyway, by claiming that he was just being "sarcastic". If Trump is saying that he wasn't being serious with those suggestions, then it doesn't help him now to try and prove that those suggestions were valid. Either he was joking or he wasn't. You can't have it both ways.
Not the point. It's about bringing attention to an issue. That is all. It worked.

Not the point. It's about bringing attention to an issue. That is all. It worked.
But it didn't work because he said later that he was just being sarcastic. So the issue was dropped. You can't have it both ways... either it was a serious suggestion, meant to be addressed or it was a joke. Trump said that it was basically a joke.

But it didn't work because he said later that he was just being sarcastic. So the issue was dropped. You can't have it both ways... either it was a serious suggestion, meant to be addressed or it was a joke. Trump said that it was basically a joke.
But the message got out. People are now questioning. That is good.

I'm guessing he got some pointers and put on a decent press conf. Only a couple of dumb questions but he shut them down like an adult

VN Store

Back