Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Meh if you believe she actually is pro killing whitey, which she is one, then you must honestly think Trump just walks up to women and grabs them by the whoha. And you know why immigrants are pro vaccine? Because they have seen what happens when you don’t. Our silly spoiled asses are pretty stupid on this.

A person must get most all vaccinations to obtain a visa or become a citizen. I’m guessing that has the most to do with it.

They are taking the risk of this not working but are ramping up production. They must feel strongly about it.

The world's largest vaccine maker is producing 40 million units of a coronavirus vaccine on trial in Oxford, without knowing whether it works
If they waited until it was confirmed to work, they couldn't make enough to fill the needs. They roll the dice and hope that the vaccine works and once its proven they have it to sell. If it bombs out they throw away the failed vaccine.

SIAP

Tennessee has highest one-day jump in coronavirus cases ahead of restaurant reopening

Tennessee’s health department reported 9,667 confirmed COVID-19 cases on Sunday.

The updated total is a 478 jump in new cases, a 5.2 percent increase from Saturday’s total, and marks the highest single-day increase so far in the state, the Tennessean reports.

The state also ramped up testing, though, conducting 147,473 coronavirus tests as of Sunday which is 6,068 more than the day before, according to the newspaper.

Worth a revisit:

This is odd - it likely isn't the visible spectrum of light that kills the virus and is likely UV radiation. So "light" from the sun, but not from LED lamps. LEDs produce very little UV and absorb most of it internally (so transmission of UV is low). They may very well be looking at placing LEDs in the tubes for some reason - but I don't think it would be UV delivery. What am I missing here?

You ever get your XBOX fixed?

What, you tired of seeing me on here?

Nah, not yet, I should have done it over the last week, with all the rain and stuff it would have been a perfect time, being stuck inside. I'm sort of afraid if I fix it, I'll spend too much time on there. I'll either fix it before winter, or buy another one, if I screw it up.

VN Store

Back