Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I get that, I was pointing out how dumb the Dem Darling's comment was

Assuming you're talking about me, which part of my comment was dumb? Please elaborate.

I'm in Florida, he's in NY. People haven't even been able to log into the Florida system to even apply, for weeks. Those who manage to log in are being denied instantly, erroneously or get logged off during the process

It's starting to look deliberate, like the system was designed to fail.

Are you kidding?

Personally, I'm self employed in an "essential" business. This isn't about me, it's about the tens of thousands of people who've paid taxes and now, due to no fault of their own need some assistance so that they can feed themselves and their families - and can't get it.
As much as I hope behaviors will change on the other side of the pandemic, I am not that foolish. The reliance on government to close the economy AND provide money to those affected should convince everyone to have an emergency fund (or access to liquidity).

giphy.gif

I'm getting seasick.

As much as I hope behaviors will change on the other side of the pandemic, I am not that foolish. The reliance on government to close the economy AND provide money to those affected should convince everyone to have an emergency fund (or access to liquidity).
Why would they? The govt will get their brrr printer going and save everyone with debt!!!

Reactions: McDad
Do you think a switch gets flipped and it's back to business as usual? Bills, mortgages, rent, insurance etc all are magically paid up when the government tells us "all clear?"

People are hurting - stop being cavalier about it, 'tis a bad look.
I was asking a question to lead into another question which is will they provide back paid unemployment benefits? Good lord, calm down and quit trying to act like you all the sudden care that people are hurting when you guys have been beating the drum that we can't open back up never ever ever ever because there will be death and destruction everywhere

Reactions: vols40

If nothing else, it ought to be a wake up call that the government can't be trusted to provide competent help in times of crisis. That's not a partisan dig, i don't think either side is capable.

When asked what she learned about her country during this crisis, Jasmine responded:

Reactions: MarcoVol
Teachers have to be loving this. My kid's teacher has gone from a Mon-Fri, 7:30am - 4:00pm job...to posting the week's assignments on Monday morning and

I don't even care at this point. Just trying to get to the end of the year. If we have to do this in August right out of the gate, I'm raising hell.

I'm here in regards to the schools. Been over it.

Shouldn't take the Wuhan Bat flu for people to realize they shouldn’t come to work with a fever.
True. But people come into work sick all the time. Calling in is typically frowned upon. And if you’re living paycheck to paycheck you can’t afford to miss a day, whether or not it’s the sick persons own actions that has them living paycheck, paid sick leave needs to happen so people aren’t afraid of calling in vs coming to work and spreading a disease. Should require a drs note to get the paid sick leave though.

If nothing else, it ought to be a wake up call that the government can't be trusted to provide competent help in times of crisis. That's not a partisan dig, i don't think either side is capable.

When asked what she learned about her country during this crisis, Jasmine responded:

Who is Jasmine and why should I care what she thinks? I do agree with you that both sides are absolute sh!t

Bold to emphasize the foundation of truth. The second half of your sentence is one of many bricks laid upon the truth foudation.

Reactions: BisonVol
Who is Jasmine and why should I care what she thinks? I do agree with you that both sides are absolute sh!t

Wait, I thought we could tweet anybody, the right does it all the time.

Jasmine hits the nail on the head and suddenly rando tweets are no longer on the menu?

I need a flow chart to navigate what the trumpers find acceptable.

True. But people come into work sick all the time. Calling in is typically frowned upon. And if you’re living paycheck to paycheck you can’t afford to miss a day, whether or not it’s the sick persons own actions that has them living paycheck, paid sick leave needs to happen so people aren’t afraid of calling in vs coming to work and spreading a disease. Should require a drs note to get the paid sick leave though.
One positive which may develop from this is the ability to work from home for some folks. If we are now a country which takes illness more cautiously, and expect people to stay home, maybe some of those folks can continue to work and not lose pay.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim

Guess what Clay pre-existing condiments make you more susceptible to dying from anything. Most of America, specially rural areas have high numbers of unhealthy people with pre-existing health conditions. So we need to do what we can to protect those people and slow the spread of a virus that can easily kill someone with a pre-existing condition. Clay Travis is an idiot.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back