Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Guess what Clay pre-existing condiments make you more susceptible to dying from anything. Most of America, specially rural areas have high numbers of unhealthy people with pre-existing health conditions. So we need to do what we can to protect those people and slow the spread of a virus that can easily kill someone with a pre-existing condition. Clay Travis is an idiot.

He's just trying to ketchup to the new numbers.

I am a teacher, and I despise this being at home and distance learning. It’s not a great alternative at all to being in a classroom. I would give anything to be inside my class with students learning Social Studies right now.
My wife is social studies/history teacher for 6th, 7th and 8th graders and feels the exact same way! You and all the teachers are doing a lot and getting very little recognition for it. Keep up the good work!

We'll know if the economy is opened up and transmission sky rockets.
The metric shouldn't be transmission or positives. The metric should be hospitalizations. That's why we were forced to shelter at home in the first place. We can't allow the government to change the goal posts mid game.

Wait, I thought we could tweet anybody, the right does it all the time.

Jasmine hits the nail on the head and suddenly rando tweets are no longer on the menu?

I need a flow chart to navigate what the trumpers find acceptable.
Who in the hell is Jasmine?

We'll know if the economy is opened up and transmission sky rockets.

Yes. I've been around mfg all my professional life. Still have contacts at several plants in ET area where operations never ceased. These people on the lines work in close quarters and from conversations I have had, have taken hardly any precautions. It gives me hope knowing we've not seen issues in these locales already.

Wait, I thought we could tweet anybody, the right does it all the time.

Jasmine hits the nail on the head and suddenly rando tweets are no longer on the menu?

I need a flow chart to navigate what the trumpers find acceptable.
I just asked who Jasmine is? I've told you I'm not married to Trump, nor do I find him tactful or truthful so I'm thinking you have me confused with someone else. Unless this is a common defense tactic you use when someone doesn't agree with you or when someone ask you a question in general

Guess what Clay pre-existing condiments make you more susceptible to dying from anything. Most of America, specially rural areas have high numbers of unhealthy people with pre-existing health conditions. So we need to do what we can to protect those people and slow the spread of a virus that can easily kill someone with a pre-existing condition. Clay Travis is an idiot.
Not really, he's actually been one of the voice's of reason behind all of this. You just have a different opinion than he does so you label him an idiot because you don't have any retort. He's a registered democrat BTW

Reactions: headhunter15
The metric shouldn't be transmission or positives. The metric should be hospitalizations. That's why we were forced to shelter at home in the first place. We can't allow the government to change the goal posts mid game.

I believe I heard this morning that 25% of NYC residents have had Covid-19 thanks to the antibody test data. That is showing it was here long before and is not as deadly as what was thought.

I just have to ask, what are pre-existing condiments? Ketchup? Mustard? Mayo?

Sarcasm noted.

Agreed.
It's not all sarcasm. I'm sure there will be more people that think the govt is just sitting on a bunch of money and will ask why the govt doesn't hand out money more often.

I've mentioned in other posts this is a big govt lovers dream. Getting millions of new people hooked on that govt money. We'll give you almost 1k per week in unemployment. Who needs to work then?

Dammit. Should have known McDad had already caught it. Guess I needed to ketchup first before responding.

Yes, I know you used ketchup already but it fit.

Why compress it early in the year instead of starting later and compressing?
Because you can go ahead and take advantage of warmer months if you’re convinced you’ve mitigated the initial wave and preempt a second wave that may or may not happen.

Could be an overreaction. That’s just me thinking out loud.

Reactions: McDad
I just asked who Jasmine is? I've told you I'm not married to Trump, nor do I find him tactful or truthful so I'm thinking you have me confused with someone else. Unless this is a common defense tactic you use when someone doesn't agree with you or when someone ask you a question in general
I've asked who Jasmine is twice. Still no answer.

Not really, he's actually been one of the voice's of reason behind all of this. You just have a different opinion than he does so you label him an idiot because you don't have any retort. He's a registered democrat BTW

Dude where did I say anything about his voting habits or political affiliation?? I called him an idiot because surprise surprise if you have a pre-existing condition, you’re more likely to die from a virus, so we need to do what we can to prevent the spread of the virus and protect those at a greater risk of dying.

I also think a slow reopen, with screening in place in a good way to do that. But if things go south, going back to shutdown needs to an option as well.

I’m a registered Republican BTW.

I've asked who Jasmine is twice. Still no answer.
220px-Princess_Jasmine_disney.png

VN Store

Back