Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Dude where did I say anything about his voting habits or political affiliation?? I called him an idiot because surprise surprise if you have a pre-existing condition, you’re more likely to die from a virus, so we need to do what we can to prevent the spread of the virus and protect those at a greater risk of dying.

I also think a slow reopen, with screening in place in a good way to do that. But if things go south, going back to shutdown needs to an option as well.

I’m a registered Republican BTW.
So what has Clay said exactly that makes him an idiot? Just curious

Yeah I was messing with you. Common theme around here. There are too many IPAs to keep track of now. Honestly, just about any beer is great, especially if someone else is buying.
That’s the damn truth. I’ve never met a beer that I didn’t like. Except for bud light. That’s carbonated water.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
220px-Princess_Jasmine_disney.png
I don't know that character pictured, but with a name like Jasmine, she has to be black.

Because you can go ahead and take advantage of warmer months if you’re convinced you’ve mitigated the initial wave and preempt a second wave that may or may not happen.

Could be an overreaction. That’s just me thinking out loud.
Yeah, that makes sense if we are thinking the virus is sensitive to temperature.

So what has Clay said exactly that makes him an idiot? Just curious
What he said about the people with pre-existing conditions dying and only 66 with no pre-existing conditions dying. But Clay is a blow hard idiot regardless. He’s the millennial version of Paul Finebaum. Both can be funny but have “hot takes” to get fans riled up.

Reactions: McDad
What he said about the people with pre-existing conditions dying and only 66 with no pre-existing conditions dying. But Clay is a blow hard idiot regardless. He’s the millennial version of Paul Finebaum. Both can be funny but have “hot takes” to get fans riled up.
Kinda like Septic, except for the funny part?

Clay has a twitter audience and he likes the attention.

I think he's been pretty level headed throughout this whole thing, my opinion though. I understand he's not everyone's cup of tea

True. But people come into work sick all the time. Calling in is typically frowned upon. And if you’re living paycheck to paycheck you can’t afford to miss a day, whether or not it’s the sick persons own actions that has them living paycheck, paid sick leave needs to happen so people aren’t afraid of calling in vs coming to work and spreading a disease. Should require a drs note to get the paid sick leave though.

It has happened.

Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employee Paid Leave Rights | U.S. Department of Labor

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

VN Store

Back