Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Mick for sure is the middle, I don't think Luther is full fledged Bernie Bro. I think one of these has to be septic, right?

100% I'm a Bernie Bro, lol. It's going to be a shock when you learn I'm probably right of you on fiscal responsibility, probably own more guns too.

Reactions: RockyTop85

Because I take viral pandemics seriously, that means I support Bernie Sanders as a candidate for president? Or are you trying to make a correlation between education and/or an scientific understanding, and membership in the Democratic party? Being a member of neither party, I'm failing to follow your supposition.

Question, do you add Cheeto dust to your daily bleach-Lysol cocktail, or do you take it straight?

Because I take viral pandemics seriously, that means I support Bernie Sanders as a candidate for president? Or are you trying to make a correlation between education and/or an scientific understanding, and membership in the Democratic party? Being a member of neither party, I'm failing to follow your supposition.

Question, do you add Cheeto dust do your daily bleach-Lysol cocktail, or do you take it straight?

If you're aren't one if them, gonna get painted as the subject of what ever flavor is the focus of derision that day.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Guess what Clay pre-existing condiments make you more susceptible to dying from anything. Most of America, specially rural areas have high numbers of unhealthy people with pre-existing health conditions. So we need to do what we can to protect those people and slow the spread of a virus that can easily kill someone with a pre-existing condition. Clay Travis is an idiot.
No we need to open it up and let those people stay quarantined

Question, do you add Cheeto dust to your daily bleach-Lysol cocktail, or do you take it straight?
IT WAS A F@#KING JOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The metric shouldn't be transmission or positives. The metric should be hospitalizations. That's why we were forced to shelter at home in the first place. We can't allow the government to change the goal posts mid game.
Yep especially with positive cases increasing due to increased testing

Wait, I thought we could tweet anybody, the right does it all the time.

Jasmine hits the nail on the head and suddenly rando tweets are no longer on the menu?

I need a flow chart to navigate what the trumpers find acceptable.

Jasmine has obviously never been to a third world country. To even remotely suggest that the United States is third world is absolute foolishness, and you think she “hit the nail on the head”? You need more than a flow chart..

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

It was a question about who we thought the posters could be from the pic. Twas a joke that I did not initiate but thought was funny. I thought you might have gotten a kick out of it. If you are offended then oh well. I could really care less about your political affiliation. Grab a Kotex at CVS.

Reactions: McDad
bernie_bros_1.jpg

Lol so these 3 dudes right here, name these 3 volnation posters ready go!

el.png

Covid has changed the way we handle people calling in sick, so much so I've threatened to fire anyone showing up with a fever. I would rather pay someone a few days to "work from home" than risk infecting other employees even if it's just a cold. I think we'll see most employers adopting similar attitudes.
I hope so.

It was a question about who we thought the posters could be from the pic. Twas a joke that I did not initiate but thought was funny. I thought you might have gotten a kick out of it. If you are offended then oh well. I could really care less about your political affiliation. Grab a Kotex at CVS.

Again, what's the joke? Dudes with beards at Sanders rally? The only thing that I'm offended by is the poor logic in the post.

It's alarming how few people seem to truly understand how serious the economic fallout of universal income would be
The goal of ubi should be to replace existing programs with a single one. That would actually streamline the process and reduce costs. Studies out there run the numbers and show what would need to happen. It had been pushed by people all over the political spectrum

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
https://nypost.com/2020/04/27/ive-w...-line-and-i-say-its-time-to-start-opening-up/
Finally, COVID-19 is more prevalent than we think. Many New Yorkers already have the COVID-19 infection, whether they are aware of it or not. As of today, over 43 percent of those tested are positive in The Bronx. We are developing a significant degree of natural herd immunity. Distancing works, but I am skeptical that it is playing as predominant a role as many think.

Reactions: McDad and allvol123

VN Store

Back