Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Because I take viral pandemics seriously, that means I support Bernie Sanders as a candidate for president? Or are you trying to make a correlation between education and/or an scientific understanding, and membership in the Democratic party? Being a member of neither party, I'm failing to follow your supposition.

Question, do you add Cheeto dust to your daily bleach-Lysol cocktail, or do you take it straight?
BeardedVol starts with a B. Bernie Starts with a B. Bernie bro confirmed. Simple science dude.

I haven’t checked but I’m curious what the numbers in Australia are like since they’re in their summer.

Looking at Australia as a whole is very tough because wide swaths are less populated that remote areas of the US.

However, the most populated cities are Melbourne and Sydney. Their population densities are actually very close to Davidson county and Shelby county; however their total populations are much higher.

Melbourne is in Victoria, which has about 1300 cases. That's quite low considering Davidson alone has more cases (and less than 1/5 the population). So, I'd say Australia is fairing pretty well. Western Australia has a lot of Chinese influence through their mining industry. But they don't have a lot of population. I do think their are areas in WA that have had problems, but the numbers aren't going to add up.

Looking at Australia as a whole is very tough because wide swaths are less populated that remote areas of the US.

However, the most populated cities are Melbourne and Sydney. Their population densities are actually very close to Davidson county and Shelby county; however their total populations are much higher.

Melbourne is in Victoria, which has about 1300 cases. That's quite low considering Davidson alone has more cases (and less than 1/5 the population). So, I'd say Australia is fairing pretty well. Western Australia has a lot of Chinese influence through their mining industry. But they don't have a lot of population. I do think their are areas in WA that have had problems, but the numbers aren't going to add up.
Thanks! That’s way more in depth than I was expecting lol

Reactions: McDad
Because I take viral pandemics seriously, that means I support Bernie Sanders as a candidate for president? Or are you trying to make a correlation between education and/or an scientific understanding, and membership in the Democratic party? Being a member of neither party, I'm failing to follow your supposition.

Question, do you add Cheeto dust to your daily bleach-Lysol cocktail, or do you take it straight?
BeardedVol venturing out of the FF with his smoke!

This is the type of gangster I am (without Jennifer Anniston, unfortunately):

Justinvol
36c.jpg

Just shows Yang was the only candidate willing to push an original idea

Instituting ubi while cutting most other programs would be a positive which is why it could never happen
LOL Wealth redistribution is really original there Chief.

VN Store

Back