Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

And you would still be wrong and clueless. But hey, that's your right
Everyone with a scintilla of common sense knows ubi will not replace any other program. It will simply be added to existing. And since every politician buys votes, SCV is right.

Now, if you could guarantee it is implemented as a replacement to make the welfare system more efficient, sign me up, Cowboy.

Justinvol
36c.jpg
Maybe my favorite character in any movie ever. At least that kept their clothes on said movie.

"Effing A", "two chicks at the same time", and "nothing huh? You dont need a million dollars to do nothing. Just look at my cousin, he broke and dont do sh/t"

Everyone with a scintilla of common sense knows ubi will not replace any other program. It will simply be added to existing. And since every politician buys votes, SCV is right.

Now, if you could guarantee it is implemented as a replacement to make the welfare system more efficient, sign me up, Cowboy.
He ignored every part of the post and simply acted like a clueless partisan parrot. He's wrong and it happens very often. He's not alone

There are no guarantees but it's a discussion that needs to happen yet people like him chose the head in the sand party line.

Reactions: McDad and rjd970
If UBI will be "means tested" it's just welfare by a different name. If it's not means tested it will assuredly ramp up inflation.
Yet it's a more efficient version that could save lots of money. A version of welfare will never go away

He ignored every part of the post and simply acted like a clueless partisan parrot. He's wrong and it happens very often. He's not alone

There are no guarantees but it's a discussion that needs to happen yet people like him chose the head in the sand party line.

I've found him reasonable and willing to discuss. You just have to get through his crusty exterior.

Yet it's a more efficient version that could save lots of money. A version of welfare will never go away

How would it save money and be more efficient? If UBI increases inflation then the basic amount of money being distributed will have to be increased to keep up, it will be a never ending cycle.

Reactions: GordonC
How would it save money and be more efficient? If UBI increases inflation then the basic amount of money being distributed will have to be increased to keep up, it will be a never ending cycle.
The studies are actually published if you're interested.

If you think this is bad, you ain't seen the threads where me, hog, bearded and others would bring truth about Pruitt's coaching performance in the FF the last two seasons. Was not well received by the pruitt nut huggers (which hog has become, btw).
Pruitt is going to struggle this year, he's married to number 2 and will take a giant step back this year. But that's a convo for another day, didn't you know we won't play football again until 2080?

It wouldn't increase if it replaced.

It would be a never increasing cycle of increases in ubi distributions.

VN Store

Back