Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

If you think this is bad, you ain't seen the threads where me, hog, bearded and others would bring truth about Pruitt's coaching performance in the FF the last two seasons. Was not well received by the pruitt nut huggers (which hog has become, btw).

Still waiting on my first check from @Orangeslice13

Nothing wrong with that or putting mustard in chili.

I put Parmesan cheese on popcorn.
Have to tried Louisiana hot sauce on popcorn? It’s life changing lol. Has to be Louisiana hot sauce though.

Also orange wedges and popcorn taste like fruity loops.

This reminds me, what has been the death toll at Liberty University? Didnt they remain open?
Ok so there was a lot of mud thrown at Liberty University unfairly. Liberty went to online classes to cut down on the risk but left their dorms and carry out on campus dining open to students who couldn't return home or who didn't have internet access or who didn't want to go home. They asked their teachers to still come into work, grade and prepare lessons. Someone reported falsely that there was an outbreak amongst LU students which was total BS. And to date no one has died and I don't believe they've had more than 2 or 3 cases which by now all those should have recovered.

Ok so there was a lot of mud thrown at Liberty University unfairly. Liberty went to online classes to cut down on the risk but left their dorms and carry out on campus dining open to students who couldn't return home or who didn't have internet access or who didn't want to go home. They asked their teachers to still come into work, grade and prepare lessons. Someone reported falsely that there was an outbreak amongst LU students which was total BS. And to date no one has died and I don't believe they've had more than 2 or 3 cases which by now all those should have recovered.

Yea, news probably didnt find that notable.

Reactions: BisonVol
The goal of ubi should be to replace existing programs with a single one. That would actually streamline the process and reduce costs. Studies out there run the numbers and show what would need to happen. It had been pushed by people all over the political spectrum

Ubi is a better slogan than policy IMO. Instead of building a system where most of the population receives handouts (which I think will only lead to inflation since businesses will know that everyone has an extra $1k in their pocket each month), why not focus on implementing programs that encourage the creation of middle class jobs? Such a response is targeted specifically towards creating opportunity rather than handouts for those in need.

VN Store

Back