Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Just shows Yang was the only candidate willing to push an original idea

Instituting ubi while cutting most other programs would be a positive which is why it could never happen
I listened to Yang discuss UBI on a Freakanomics podcast. I was shaking my head right up until he made the point that if handing out money bothers you, what the heck do you think we’re doing now?

If you think this is bad, you ain't seen the threads where me, hog, bearded and others would bring truth about Pruitt's coaching performance in the FF the last two seasons. Was not well received by the pruitt nut huggers (which hog has become, btw).
I love the JG threads. Gonna miss the triggering once that dude leaves.

I listened to Yang discuss UBI on a Freakanomics podcast. I was shaking my head right up until he made the point that if handing out money bothers you, what the heck do you think we’re doing now?
It's all about efficiency. You don't have to always increase revenue to affect the bottom line. Ubi doesn't have to be the answer but it is a starting point when you realize govt checks aren't going away

Reactions: GAVol
I thought I was responding to vodka and coke, not Parmesan and popcorn. The vodka/coke post got changed .
Yeah I originally had that but figured I'd stay with popcorn. I drank a bottle of vodka with a 2 liter of coke when I was 19. My vomit was black and looked like something out of a movie about ebola.

I'm fat fingering on my phone

VN Store

Back