Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The tests run on UT athletes are sent to a lab. The lab has a less than 24 turn-around on results. To my knowledge, they report those results to the state with all their other statewide test results. I didn't know that quick tests weren't always reported, but I'm not surprised.
Good info, thanks.

Reactions: Kristy*
Operation Warp Speed...we are going to have 2 billion doses available this year thanks to Trump and the task force View attachment 347674
As a medical professional, I can tell you that this is an astronomically-amazing production of a novel vaccine, despite anyone's take on the safety or distribution questions. If it proves safe and effective, it will be eventually lauded as one of, if not THE, most incredible pharmacological feats of all time.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Mexican Cartel Whips Coronavirus Mask Violators

Cartel gunmen in Mexico recorded themselves whipping locals who refused to wear coronavirus masks or follow social distancing protocols.

Breitbart Texas obtained exclusive video from law enforcement sources in the coastal state of Guerrero that captured the moment when gunmen from La Familia Michoacán in Altamirano whipped locals. The cartel also collected cash fines or labor as punishments.

At the end of the video, the gunmen lined up the locals and a man can be heard asking, “Ok you sons of [expletive], why were you whipped?” The locals responded, “for not using a mask.”

The fines and corporal punishment were ordered by Johnny “El Pez” Hurtado Olascoaga, a regional crime boss wanted by Mexico’s government. His wife and relatives are involved in local and regional politics.

Cartel gunmen in Mexico recorded themselves whipping locals who refused to wear coronavirus masks or follow social distancing protocols.

Breitbart Texas obtained exclusive video from law enforcement sources in the coastal state of Guerrero that captured the moment when gunmen from La Familia Michoacán in Altamirano whipped locals. The cartel also collected cash fines or labor as punishments.

At the end of the video, the gunmen lined up the locals and a man can be heard asking, “Ok you sons of [expletive], why were you whipped?” The locals responded, “for not using a mask.”

The fines and corporal punishment were ordered by Johnny “El Pez” Hurtado Olascoaga, a regional crime boss wanted by Mexico’s government. His wife and relatives are involved in local and regional politics.

See, we can defund the police. But drug cartels in charge.

Reactions: VolnJC
U.S. CDC issues federal transportation mask mandate effective February 1
Don't forget, this is now a federal crime to go without a mask. I didn't realize the CDC could make such laws but guess that's where we are

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued an order late Friday requiring masks in interstate transportation and at transit hubs, including airplanes, mass transit, taxis and trains, starting late Monday.

The CDC said the mask mandate, effective from Feb. 1 at 11:59 p.m. EST, also covers ride-share vehicles and subways and makes not wearing a mask as instructed a violation of federal law. The order does not apply to private cars or commercial trucks being driven by a sole operator.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
What could possibly go wrong with a non elected government agency making federal law?
I, for one, hope my internment camp is in a pleasant climate.
That's what I'm confused about. How can they make federal law? How can the health dept in Knoxville make laws? How does govt work again?

What could possibly go wrong with a non elected government agency making federal law?
I, for one, hope my internment camp is in a pleasant climate.

Isn’t it amazing what sheep will go along with as long as it’s in the name of safety ?

Reactions: McDad
That's what I'm confused about. How can they make federal law? How can the health dept in Knoxville make laws? How does govt work again?

They can’t unless we willing allow them to dictate their whims to us and we follow them .

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back