Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I am not saying I agree with it. But if the Uber hits the interstate then they claim to have the power.

It only has the power we allow it to have . That being said, the fear sheep will allow it to do whatever it takes to keep them from catching something from uneducated masses .

Reactions: jaybird_1981
Except that says nothing about requiring it in a taxi. I'm guessing this will be challenged by someone and hopefully soon.

This brings up another question. Who would enforce it? Do local authorities have the authority to enforce federal law, bring federal charges?

Reactions: McDad
This brings up another question. Who would enforce it? Do local authorities have the authority to enforce federal law, bring federal charges?
I know they won't bother with it in my county unless it gets the sheriff some tv time

We will recieve training on how it works in our reeducation camp. Don't forget to bring your bug spray. See ya there.
See, it's not like education really worked on me like the wanted the first time. I'm too old and cranky for them to try it again. Bring on room 101

I doubt you will see it enforced except on public transportation. My guess is they will just kick you off if you refuse to comply.

Hopefully that’s legit.
I doubt it will make it over here...we have alot of the Pfizer and Moderna doses prebought...might get some AZ when it finishes the latest trial...not sure what the latest with J&J single dose is.. Merck folded their trial

The biggest failure in all this vaccine mess is the compete lack of distribution planning. They had months to get this rolling and forgot to include logistics planning once it happened.

We had this discussion in a work call last week and we're convinced that given 6mos and a basically unlimited budget we could have done better.

The biggest failure in all this vaccine mess is the compete lack of distribution planning. They had months to get this rolling and forgot to include logistics planning once it happened.

We had this discussion in a work call last week and we're convinced that given 6mos and a basically unlimited budget we could have done better.
I agree....storage issues with the Pfizer vaccine hurt but we could have done better still we have given over 32% of the world's vaccines

I agree....storage issues with the Pfizer vaccine hurt but we could have done better still we have given over 32% of the world's vaccines
We have but it could have been so much better. Frozen and refrigerated foods are warehoused and transported every day all across this country. The thought that the govt would struggle with this given a huge lead time is very disappointing but not surprising

From an article I posted in the cancel culture thread. Terrible:

San Francisco school officials sure seem to enjoy humiliation. When asked about the significant learning losses among students of color who have now been kept at home for nearly a year, School Board President Gabriela Lopez essentially shrugged.

"They're just having different learning experiences than the ones we currently measure, and the loss is a comparison to a time when we were in a different space," she told the San Francisco Chronicle.

Here's the article

San Francisco Schools Renamed the Arts Department Because Acronyms Are a Symptom of White Supremacy

VN Store

Back