Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Just finished day #8 of my personal herd immunity project. Honestly: really bad head cold. I was wiped out and achy for the first several days, but I've worked out or run each of the last 4 days. I definitely got some of the "brain fog," but it's hard to tell how much of that was just from being stuck at home in the basement losing money on FanDuel, playing XBox, and not working.

Ready to see my parents and hug my mom again next week.

Just finished day #8 of my personal herd immunity project. Honestly: really bad head cold. I was wiped out and achy for the first several days, but I've worked out or run each of the last 4 days. I definitely got some of the "brain fog," but it's hard to tell how much of that was just from being stuck at home in the basement losing money on FanDuel, playing XBox, and not working.

Ready to see my parents and hug my mom again next week.
Feel better. Sounds like you've turned the corner.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Interesting Frontline, PBS show, last night on China's initial response and coverup to Covid 19.

Let me guess. The WHO will come back and determine that it actually wasn’t the Wuhan lab that released the virus. When you have Biden putting us back in the WHO, the White House riding on Fauci’s every word, and potential ties between Fauci and the Wuhan lab, well, the narrative must be changed so the WHO is off to Wuhan to dispel the conspiracies about the Wuhan lab. And if you get to claim Trump has been xenophobic by calling it the China virus this whole time that’s a cherry on top! I wonder which country will get the blame now. My guess is no one. They’ll just basically say they don’t know exactly how it started. We shall see.

China takes WHO team to Wuhan bat lab at center of coronavirus conspiracies - CNN

Reactions: GSD82
Let me guess. The WHO will come back and determine that it actually wasn’t the Wuhan lab that released the virus. When you have Biden putting us back in the WHO, the White House riding on Fauci’s every word, and potential ties between Fauci and the Wuhan lab, well, the narrative must be changed so the WHO is off to Wuhan to dispel the conspiracies about the Wuhan lab. And if you get to claim Trump has been xenophobic by calling it the China virus this whole time that’s a cherry on top! I wonder which country will get the blame now. My guess is no one. They’ll just basically say they don’t know exactly how it started. We shall see.

China takes WHO team to Wuhan bat lab at center of coronavirus conspiracies - CNN

As to your point on Xenophobic naming of viruses I can't help but notice that these variants are all named after a place, South African, UK and Brazil. Is that OK but China virus is not? What are the rules here?

Reactions: hUTch2002
As to your point on Xenophobic naming of viruses I can't help but notice that these variants are all named after a place, South African, UK and Brazil. Is that OK but China virus is not? What are the rules here?
Don't forget Lyme Disease.

Italy will get the blame, China has already laid the groundwork for that and who really cares about Italy? They can't line the pockets of our politicians.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Reactions: DC_Vol and Matt2496

Terrible. But you have to stay away from blaming govt so much for these. Parents need to ignore what they can and find new avenues for their kids for socialization.

I cant imagine how many teenagers have been royally screwed up in the head because of all this. That is such a unique time in life in terms of some things you learn.

Reactions: Matt2496

VN Store

Back