Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Whistling Past The Nursing Home Deaths Statistics
mrz020321dAPR20210203064503.jpg

Sigh

It's a comparison of what we would expect given the deaths/population versus what we have experienced.

Well, less people, less needed power, less global warming from nasty power plants, greater reduction in CO2 emissions.

Cuomo killing off grandma does have some benefits I suppose.

Well, less people, less needed power, less global warming from nasty power plants, greater reduction in CO2 emissions.

Cuomo killing off grandma does have some benefits I suppose.

I daresay you aren't the first person to think that. There is a bit of Malthusian aspect to this.

NEW: All seven Republican congressmembers from New York request the DOJ to subpoena Governor Andrew Cuomo, his secretary, and the NYS Commissioner of Health over their "coverup" of the roughly 50% of nursing home-related COVID deaths that were unreported.

The effort, led by Rep. Elise Stefanik (R), also calls for Attorney General Monty Wilkinson to release documents for "greater transparency, accountability, and ultimately, the truth about the coverup that Governor Cuomo's administration engaged in."

In response, Cuomo's spokesman Richard Azzopardi called Rep. Stafanik a "QANON Trump puppet."
These people are evil and deranged

Reactions: davethevol
Implanted "Vaccine Package" ID: Germany's Parliament Has Ratified GAVI's Digital "Agenda ID2020" - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

"Agenda ID2020 was designed by Bill Gates as part of the “vaccination package”. It is backed by the Rockefeller Foundation, Accenture, the WEF and GAVI (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, now simply called the Vaccine Alliance), also a Gates creation (2001), with HQ in Geneva, Switzerland."

Without the mark....

I’m getting really nervous that we’re living in an absolute society and will never move on from the “it’s not 100% effective” BS.

I've had my Covid-19 vaccine -- now what can I safely do? — CNN

When can I hang out with friends and family?

That depends on everyone's vaccine status, experts say. If friends or other members of your family have also received both doses of a Covid-19 vaccine, the risk is greatly reduced, especially if the visit is outdoors.

"It's probably pretty safe to see others who were also vaccinated, after everyone gets both doses and waits a few weeks," Wen said.

It would also be safe if the unvaccinated friends or family members or friends quarantined for 10 days before the outdoor get-together.

However, if the visit is indoors, "there is going to be some level of risk," Wen said, especially with the current spread of more contagious variants and the less than 100% efficacy of today's vaccines.

Reactions: volinbham
My friend's Grandmother was vaccinated last Tuesday. She died on Friday. She was healthy except for dementia (6 yrs).
The hospital classified her cause of death as Covid.

If you ask me, that's bull **** times two.

We will never know the true numbers or the extent of the padded ones because (A) it’s just too big and (B) nobody cares .. it’s Covid so just accept what we say and move along .

Reactions: GSD82 and McDad
I've now heard from several friends in various medical fields who have recently experienced some rough side effects after vaccine #2. I'm not suggesting that should keep anyone who hasn't been infected from getting the shot, esp if they are at-risk, but I would expect much worse than from your typical vaccine.

Reactions: Weezy
I've now heard from several friends in various medical fields who have recently experienced some rough side effects after vaccine #2. I'm not suggesting that should keep anyone who hasn't been infected from getting the shot, esp if they are at-risk, but I would expect much worse than from your typical vaccine.
Several friends were sick for a day. I had a sore arm. Their symptoms were fever, chills, and the poops. Some had all symptoms some had 1. Like 3 out of 50. Moderna

Moderna? Pfizer? Both?

Seems Moderna is a little worse in my circles. Anecdotally of course.

Saw that today with one of my FB friends she said to schedule it so you have next day off..fever...migraine like headaches...whole body sore

VN Store

Back