Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Probably
this raises an interesting point - if the CDC does come out and say teachers should be vaccinated first is that a statement that all those open schools are dangerous? going against "science™"
Probably. Even though the science is clear that schools are quite safe, because children dont spread the virus much and there haven't been any issue in the entire world with schools being open. But ya know, they can just decide what is or isn't going against science whenever they want in order to keep the pandemic going.

SIAP - SMH

When Fairfax Schools Reopen, More Than 2,000 Teachers Will Still Teach From Home

That's because 2,300 teachers have opted to continue teaching from home. To cover their absences, the district is hiring hundreds of classroom monitors: employees who will supervise students at their desks while they receive instruction from remote teachers.
"Students will only be in school for two days each week, according to the district's plan. Moreover, they won't necessarily know whether their teacher intends to show up in person until they arrive at school, FOX 5 reported."

This sounds like quite a plan.

Reactions: allvol123
Remember Operation Warp Speed? Without it, you’d never be able to falsely credit Biden with the rate of vaccinations.
I was wondering how stupid you’d have to be to think Biden magically doubled vaccines in the two weeks he’s been in office, but then I remembered these people voted for Biden.

COVID-19 rarely spreads through surfaces. So why are we still deep cleaning?

“A WHO spokesperson told Nature that “there is limited evidence of transmission through fomites. Nonetheless, fomite transmission is considered a possible mode of transmission, given consistent finding of environmental contamination, with positive identification of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in the vicinity of people infected with SARS-CoV-2.” The WHO adds that “disinfection practices are important to reduce the potential for COVID-19 virus contamination”.”

This is what drives me crazy about the “science” of this mess....there’s “limited evidence” that is spread through surfaces, but let’s continue to make recommendations based on the small POSSIBILITY that it might happen in rare circumstances.

I had covid back in August...so five and a half months ago...... I don’t drink Coke very often, but do enjoy one every now and then with pizza. Well, I had one the other day and it tasted like someone had sprayed Aqua Net in kerosene and labeled it Coke.
I had my wife try it and she said it tasted like Coke.
I tried a Mtn Dew.... it essentially had little to no taste at all.... Dr. Pepper tasted like Dr. Pepper.... Mtn Dew Code Red like battery acid.
I’ve also noticed that beer still tastes like beer, but it’s different than before..... Almost as if I taste more of the alcohol.
Toothpaste smells like some kind of laboratory chemical too.
Anybody else having these issues?

I had covid back in August...so five and a half months ago...... I don’t drink Coke very often, but do enjoy one every now and then with pizza. Well, I had one the other day and it tasted like someone had sprayed Aqua Net in kerosene and labeled it Coke.
I had my wife try it and she said it tasted like Coke.
I tried a Mtn Dew.... it essentially had little to no taste at all.... Dr. Pepper tasted like Dr. Pepper.... Mtn Dew Code Red like battery acid.
I’ve also noticed that beer still tastes like beer, but it’s different than before..... Almost as if I taste more of the alcohol.
Toothpaste smells like some kind of laboratory chemical too.
Anybody else having these issues?

Shooo...was worried there for a bit.

VN Store

Back