Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Its been almost exactly a year since the 1st cases of COVID in the US, we have averaged 75k cases a day for a year. In comparison, we averaged 165k cases per day of H1N1, although not as deadly here, it did kill 500k worldwide

I had very minor body aches, minimal fever, no cough or sore throat, but I was wiped out for 4-5 days. I was just tired and slept a lot. what’s strange is that the taste issue has just started..... thankfully whisky has not been affected

I think the rule is you must actually be dead not to taste whiskey.

It’s really surprising that so many people don’t want to get the vaccine. It had such widespread politics support during its development last year.

I dont know if it is that surprising. About 25% of the population is under 25 years old, none of them really need it. It wouldnt be that hard to round up another 25%.

my point was that we spent a year with one side saying this isn’t a threat and you don’t need the vaccine and the other side saying the vaccine isn’t safe anyway. So why is it surprising that people don’t want to get it???

Reactions: volinbham
Oh so the govt will allow people to die unless they accept the useless fed guidelines? And you support this?
Florida is going to get it's regular allotment regardless. His point is that the federal government should consider directing water to wear the fire is hottest. However, that should be done in conjunction with Florida's dipsh*t governor also stepping up his game. Why is this so hard for all you covidiots?

Florida is going to get it's regular allotment regardless. His point is that the federal government should consider directing water to wear the fire is hottest. However, that should be done in conjunction with Florida's dipsh*t governor also stepping up his game. Why is this so hard for all you covidiots?

If Gottlieb isnt suggesting mandated triple masking before you get your increased allotment, then he is a poser.

Explain how the CA governor has "upped his restriction and mandate game" and they still outpace FL in infection and death. And by a large margin.

You spelled New York wrong...who is once again leading the country in cases and deaths and not doing enough testing New York City Barely Tests for Virus Variants. Can That Change?

Republican congressman from Texas (Ron Wright) has died from COVID. First sitting member of Congress to die from COVID.

VN Store

Back