Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I had covid back in August...so five and a half months ago...... I don’t drink Coke very often, but do enjoy one every now and then with pizza. Well, I had one the other day and it tasted like someone had sprayed Aqua Net in kerosene and labeled it Coke.
I had my wife try it and she said it tasted like Coke.
I tried a Mtn Dew.... it essentially had little to no taste at all.... Dr. Pepper tasted like Dr. Pepper.... Mtn Dew Code Red like battery acid.
I’ve also noticed that beer still tastes like beer, but it’s different than before..... Almost as if I taste more of the alcohol.
Toothpaste smells like some kind of laboratory chemical too.
Anybody else having these issues?
My dad took a while to get back to liking coffee

I had covid back in August...so five and a half months ago...... I don’t drink Coke very often, but do enjoy one every now and then with pizza. Well, I had one the other day and it tasted like someone had sprayed Aqua Net in kerosene and labeled it Coke.
I tried a Mtn Dew.... it essentially had little to no taste at all.... Dr. Pepper tasted like Dr. Pepper.... Mtn Dew Code Red like battery acid.
I’ve also noticed that beer still tastes like beer, but it’s different than before..... Almost as if I taste more of the alcohol.
How did the 'rona affect you when you had it. For my wife and I, it was pretty minor muscle aches and then on day 5 we lost sense of smell/taste for about 4 days or so. We had a benign strain. No chest issues, no fever, no cough... none of that. I rarely drink Cokes either, so I am wondering if that will happen to me as well. How about whisky?

How did the 'rona affect you when you had it. For my wife and I, it was pretty minor muscle aches and then on day 5 we lost sense of smell/taste for about 4 days or so. We had a benign strain. No chest issues, no fever, no cough... none of that. I rarely drink Cokes either, so I am wondering if that will happen to me as well. How about whisky?
I had very minor body aches, minimal fever, no cough or sore throat, but I was wiped out for 4-5 days. I was just tired and slept a lot. what’s strange is that the taste issue has just started..... thankfully whisky has not been affected

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
"In men with COVID-19, markers of inflammation and oxidative stress in sperm cells were significantly increased by more than 100% compared to age-matched healthy controls, pathways that facilitate sperm cell death were activated, and sperm concentration was reduced by 516%, mobility by 209% and sperm cell shape was altered by 400%. This state represents oligoasthenoteratozoospermia, which is one of the most common causes of subfertility in men."

COVID-19 infection may reduce fertility in men

No, I've never talked to your wife.

"In men with COVID-19, markers of inflammation and oxidative stress in sperm cells were significantly increased by more than 100% compared to age-matched healthy controls, pathways that facilitate sperm cell death were activated, and sperm concentration was reduced by 516%, mobility by 209% and sperm cell shape was altered by 400%. This state represents oligoasthenoteratozoospermia, which is one of the most common causes of subfertility in men."

COVID-19 infection may reduce fertility in men
meh. I’m 52 with two adult sons. The youngest was conceived after I came home from Operation Desert Storm. If I didn’t come home damaged from some of the things I was exposed to then, a little bit of Kung flu won’t mess with my little swimmers.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back