Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

California is going to be asking Florida for a loan soon. DeSantis has managed to keep tourism flowing, schools in session, businesses open, and even hosted a Super Bowl with fans. . . . all without seeing a disproportionate disease burden (actually much less burden than some of the most restrictive states).
We left Florida a few thousand at Christmas...and had a wonderful time at Universal and swimming with manatees...some of that money would have went to Newsom for our Route 66 trip that got canceled

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Not my point. Floyd had health and drug issues. They likely contributed to him dying (maybe someone younger and in better health would not have died from the treatment he got from the cops). But no one is going to argue that those were really the cause of -- i.e., what precipitated -- his death.

Whenever someone has X and dies of COVID, all the Trump supporters on here rush to say it was really that other thing X that killed him. If you wanna take this game to it's logical conclusion the only people "really" killed by COVID are healthy people under 40 because everyone else has some condition (age, weight, some pre-existing condition) that makes them more likely to die if infected with COVID.
Wow. I didn't think you could actually post anything but a twitter clip.

Aside from that, you lefties love to hold GF up as a martyr and a 'reason' to defund the police.

Oh.. and I just checked. There were 3 homicides in Chicago this weekend. I guess those cold temperatures don't keep thugs from thuggin'.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Wow. I didn't think you could actually post anything but a twitter clip.

Aside from that, you lefties love to hold GF up as a martyr and a 'reason' to defund the police.

Oh.. and I just checked. There were 3 homicides in Chicago this weekend. I guess those cold temperatures don't keep thugs from thuggin'.
He probably forgot whether he was logged in as LG or EL.

I'm looking forward to her explaining why the aging, at-risk U.S. citizens living in Florida should be denied potentially life-saving medical treatment due to the political association of the Governor.

Looking for some guidance.

My wifeโ€™s grandfather has been on the same medication for five years in regards to heart issues and fluid around his heart. He is 96. Two weeks ago his doctor takes him off of everything he is on. Needless to say he is in the hospital due to breathing issues and retaining fluid. He does not have COVID. They are going to send him to a long term care facility now because his heart is continuing to be in A Fib, which I feel like is a big mistake.

I feel like the issue all started with the doctor taking him off of his meds. I feel like he made a mistake or oversight. I get trying to back down medication if you feel like someone can control an issue, but this is obviously not the case.

My sister-in-law who is a nurse was not happy once she found out and is pretty pissed now.

What is you opinion of the situation?

VN Store

Back